In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fertilizer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fertilizer on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Asking if fertilizer can be added to a trader or wholesaler. I know there was fertilizer in the auction, however being a smaller player there was no way to win those. I literally just want to be able to play the game in a survival type scenario and game play. Have a garden, cook with campfire and build my own house and stuff out in the woods somewhere. Plus, it would be advantageous to anyone who would want to put in the time to grow their own foods and stuff. Really hope to see this soon. Fertilizer is the only thing missing for us to be able to plant vegetation. Already have a deploy-able house, campfire, storage shed, etc, etc. Very Happy albino cherry albino

View user profile

2 Re: Fertilizer on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:30 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member

I'm looking forward to it as well cheers
But admin they have a lot of problems not one and they are very busy but I expect they will soon be interested in this bounce

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum