You are not connected. Please login or register

Good bye Im so haapy when play with almost player in server

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
It was fun to play with everyone for 4 months
I know in life there will be people who eat genetics in jealousy with others
almost  liver 4 months
Every day I logged in more than half a day running around the map digging like a crazy guy, doing missions, building everything from the number 0
You know that even if I do that, it also makes 50 gems is high check your fuck log
I worked hard to earn the remaining gems, build everything ( dig gems from veins ruins i have almost 3 safe full gems ) befor some asshold dont want me dig veins ruins anymore
Not see what I did for 4 months
I run around like crazy guy in the server I play in the server even in the absence of people
Every day I play everything like a crazy guy so ...........Even at the server I still play with hope someone in when nobody in your sv running doing MS , dig vein ruins........ kill AI im alone no one and no one
Suggestions for discussion help the server better, giving errors to fix
Wish everyone stay happy server  pale

View user profile
Dont,

While it is ultimately your choice to quit I do think you are trying to milk the victim card a fair bit. We have checked our logs thoroughly and found at least 50+ instances of exploiting. This made it very difficult to determine what items were earned by you properly and that which were gained though exploits.

Your punishment to wipe everything was not a choice made by one or two people but the whole server.

We chose this over a ban so you had the chance to learn, come back and start again and earn everything the hard way like everyone else. Which you can still do at any time.

I am sad that you have decided to quit but we would have done this to any other player trust me.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Regards, Quake

View user profile

DontHurtMe

Make sure you erase all of my server-related things from the table to the gas tank, I do not want anything that's still there or you're sure to clear everything up.

View user profile
I'm sorry it has resulted in this, DHM, hey come back anytime, we can go dig gems together, it is just in-game items they would be gone anyway!
Comeback, man, I'm waiting for you!

View user profile

DontHurtMe

Maybe someday I will return to your server
When admin finish server garden art computer system lv up .............
Just give me the time of about 1-2 months ( years ) is really make me feel extremely sad
After a while I was really sad to know that some of my friends in the server were just jealous savvy people and who are the real friends

View user profile
DontHurtMe wrote:[color=#000000]Maybe someday I will return to your server
When admin finish server garden art computer system lv up .............

Level system is coming, gardening is here, lol, and the atrillary computer is not something we will delving into, it's an unneeded feature for the type of server we have, and removes all risk from the game.. a game involving risk.

DontHurtMe wrote:
After a while I was really sad to know that some of my friends in the server were just jealous savvy people and who are the real friends

Are they your friends when you choose to insult them, by calling the jealous and claiming the have a low IQ?

You where competing against the community, in a game where you are supposed to work together.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum