You are not connected. Please login or register

Here for the loot crate?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 am

Awesome server! Loving it. Its fun to be on the Chernarus map again, I know where I'm going! Razz Would love that loot/starter crate I keep reading about on the loading screen. IGN is the same. Thanks

View user profile

27Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:35 am

chiaotien wrote:Awesome server! Loving it. Its fun to be on the Chernarus map again, I know where I'm going! Razz Would love that loot/starter crate I keep reading about on the loading screen. IGN is the same. Thanks

Welcome to Endless Chiaotien,

I will use the same pickup location as the last one, you will find you loot crate at this location:

Map coordinates: 076, 061

Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 8gPQpj6

I will PM you the new door code/s shortly

Regards
Knight

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

28Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Free Loot on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:50 am

Hello, I've been playing on this server for a few days, and figured I'd see what this loot crate was all about.

Username; Xandaun

View user profile

29Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:42 am

Hello if you see me in game pop me a message and i'll drop your loot create off to you thanks

View user profile

30Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Loot crate on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 pm

New player for this server. Request loot crate please.

View user profile

31Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Can't seem to Catch an admin on at the same time as me, still waiting for the loot crate?

View user profile

32Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 am

i guess i will pop my starter crate request in here. Very Happy

View user profile

33Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Hi! here for crate please on Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi! i have just registered for the website and am apart of the discord. may i please receive a loot crate?

View user profile

34Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon May 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey everyone! If you see me in game and need a loot crate, let me know and I will be more than happy to get you one. Be sure to post in the forums first however.

View user profile

35Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 am

Regards Kind Sir! Doing a great job with the server. Keep it up. My IGN is AttilaPlays, as is my user name. Would love my starter crate. Thx

View user profile

36Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 4:53 am

Gotcha bud

View user profile

37Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 am

username: Rafilsk

nice server guys , thankssssss

View user profile

38Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty New Registar on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 am

TheDeputySpade has registered. Hello everyone, thanks for letting me join your community.

View user profile

39Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Claim Lootcrate on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Heard about the free loot crate figured why not.
Username: GrayFox32k

View user profile

40Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Great server was wondering if i could get the free loot crate? Thanks! IGN is :Tinky

Last edited by Tinky on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

41Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Loot Crate on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:03 pm

Much fun and many deaths Smile Could I get a loot crate? Many thanks

Ign: Dam

View user profile

42Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Wolfmen, new member on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Hello , i am Wolfmen, new to this server. Looking forward to play and get the loot crate, starter crate

View user profile

43Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi, I am posting for a loot crate. Have been playing on the server for almost a month, Thanks!

User: Adam
Steam: adamnellz

View user profile

44Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Here for the Loot on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:38 am

Gday guys Chargrill here,
So ive only been on here for a few days and am enjoying the server so far.
Just thought I would ask about a loot crate.
Anyway Cheers

View user profile

45Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Das Loots Crates fur mees

Das Loots Crates fur mees

User: Deadguy
Steam: Deadguy

I'm Chris...just call me GOD, or asshole, either will work

Last edited by Deadguy on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

46Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Deadguy wrote:Das Loots Crates fur mees

I'm on it big dog

View user profile

47Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Thanks man, appreciated Exclamation

View user profile

48Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello and im here for the loot crate xD

Base in the near of nove sobor.

Username: ExTaZZe

View user profile

49Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello and im here for the loot crate xD

Base in the near of novy sobor.

Username: ExTaZZe

View user profile

50Here for the loot crate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:27 pm

New Member start crate issued to ExTaZZe

-Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum