In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here for the loot crate?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 am

Awesome server! Loving it. Its fun to be on the Chernarus map again, I know where I'm going! Razz Would love that loot/starter crate I keep reading about on the loading screen. IGN is the same. Thanks

View user profile

27 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:35 am

chiaotien wrote:Awesome server! Loving it. Its fun to be on the Chernarus map again, I know where I'm going! Razz Would love that loot/starter crate I keep reading about on the loading screen. IGN is the same. Thanks

Welcome to Endless Chiaotien,

I will use the same pickup location as the last one, you will find you loot crate at this location:

Map coordinates: 076, 061

I will PM you the new door code/s shortly

Regards
Knight

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

28 Free Loot on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:50 am

Hello, I've been playing on this server for a few days, and figured I'd see what this loot crate was all about.

Username; Xandaun

View user profile

29 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:42 am

Hello if you see me in game pop me a message and i'll drop your loot create off to you thanks

View user profile

30 Loot crate on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:59 pm

New player for this server. Request loot crate please.

View user profile

31 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Can't seem to Catch an admin on at the same time as me, still waiting for the loot crate?

View user profile

32 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:53 am

i guess i will pop my starter crate request in here. Very Happy

View user profile

33 Hi! here for crate please on Mon May 28, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi! i have just registered for the website and am apart of the discord. may i please receive a loot crate?

View user profile

34 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon May 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey everyone! If you see me in game and need a loot crate, let me know and I will be more than happy to get you one. Be sure to post in the forums first however.

View user profile

35 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 4:19 am

Regards Kind Sir! Doing a great job with the server. Keep it up. My IGN is AttilaPlays, as is my user name. Would love my starter crate. Thx

View user profile

36 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 4:53 am

Gotcha bud

View user profile

37 Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 am

username: Rafilsk

nice server guys , thankssssss

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: