- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here for the loot crate?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty New to server :D on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Nicholas

Hello I've been playing on your server for a few days now i thought it would be time to get that starter crate C: Surprised

52Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Rex

i would like a crate please Smile

53Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty How to get crate on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 am

Bonehead

Hi Guys started playing a couple of days ago keen to get a free loot crate if i can username is Bonehead Thanks

54Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:54 pm

keiron

hiya my game name is keiron here to claim loot crate please

55Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 am

Sagmire

Hi my username is sagmire thank you

56Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Seris

Seris
Just started playing on the DayZ server. I wouldn't mind some supplies. Cheers!

IGN: Seris

57Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:41 am

Artemis

Artemis

Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 OV1Pbp7
I have issued starter crate to Seris

58Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:16 pm

WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow
Hi, Peoples pointed out that you could get some starting construction equipment on the forum so, here I am Very Happy

My in game name is: WhiteCrow

59Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Loot crate on Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:57 am

borz34

Hello,
Just started playing a few days ago, having fun and was wondering what comes inside this loot crate?
IGN: Dr.Noxchi

60Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:53 am

cbmadcow

Hello Looking to get starter crate or info on purchasing a prebuilt base.
Also have a question about heli disappearing from base within 8 hours of being logged off.

61Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 pm

Maj. Sigma

Hello, I was pointed to the starter crate once I told a buddy on the server I planned to build a base. Been playing for a few days.
IGN: Maj. Sigma

62Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:40 am

Erik

Hello I would like a crate plz
Erik Very Happy

63Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:45 am

Artemis

Artemis

Issued Eriks starter crate.

-Artemis

64Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Knight

Knight

Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 WKasQXq
Crate issued for cbmadcow, apologies for the very late reply.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

65Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Loot crate on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:40 am

djsantos

Hi ive been playing for a few days now, i was just wondering when i will get the loot crate.

66Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:50 am

williamhatchell96

I've been a member for a little over a month I'm wondering when I'd get the loot crate ign:Willi

67Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 am

eternalgamer111

Hey I'm here for the loot. In game name EternalGamer

68Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:41 am

Artemis

Artemis

Rgr...I gotchu fam @EternalGamer

69Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:44 pm

[TFA]-Tee

Hello i'm just starting on the server and was told to go here for a starter crate. Thank you in advance the server and the people on it are quite nice.

70Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Artemis

Artemis

[TFA]-Tee wrote:Hello i'm just starting on the server and was told to go here for a starter crate. Thank you in advance the server and the people on it are quite nice.

[TFA]-Tee informed me that ThazZ has issued a crate to him.

71Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:34 am

Artemis

Artemis

Sevoflurane---Issued Starter Crate by ThazZ

aaron626(aaron IGN)---Issued Starter Crate by ThazZ

-Artemis

72Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty loot crate on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:21 am

[trc]stu

been on a couple of days after my server dissapeared (dayz heaven) and its the best server i have found and would like to stay so could i please get my loot crate .thank you cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

73Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:37 am

Artemis

Artemis

Welcome crate issued

-Artemis

74Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:15 pm

Cross.Gerardi

Hi! I just started playing on the server and would really appreciate a starter kit! Thank you! My in game name is Cross.Gerardi.

75Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Here for the loot crate? on Tue May 07, 2019 1:28 pm

WelshGaz

WelshGaz

Here for the loot crate? - Page 3 MOOrS6E
Approved please collect it from an admin in game and welcome to the server 😊

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum