You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival Game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Survival Game on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 am

I want to propose an event. I'm still fairly new on this server, but the guys that are on here from where we came will stop reading after the post title because....well they know some of the things we used to do. "Day One Shit" is what they said it was.

Survival night!

Im working on specifics for the idea, but in general, its a prize mission. I'll throw in the first 500k. ..First shotgun idea is some kind of prize to making it to somewhere, after land nav'ing through hell to make it. No Map! Get dropped in some isolated ffs place, and just walk out surviving.

Nothing! No tools, no hope, and a low chance of living. Original DayZ was like that.

We'd need admin to kill us off and TP us to some place on the map. Thats for those participating. The game isn't all about epoch and helos, and tanks. I had this idea earlier anyway..

LandNav to an area, a specified one. Its hell for some, and its another day for the older players maybe, so what Id have to work on is a way to make it work for many off the folks.

Wanting thoughts on this. The server is great. Just wanted to add another game night was all. Its the basics of DayZ. Wanted to make a game of it. And on the flip side, I also want the opposition posts of "No way Starke! You are nuts!" followed with reasons why Wink Lets have a game night next week or next month. Likely not going to happen what I suggest above, but there I post it anyway.

Make it a prize to improvise, adapt, overcome, and get somewhere. Thats the game.

Starke

View user profile

2 Re: Survival Game on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:37 am

I like this idea

View user profile

3 Re: Survival Game on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:58 pm

I love this idea. Not sure how practical it would be in our current state unless we did some sort of hunger games type event. This would probably work before or after a complete server wipe.

View user profile

4 Re: Survival Game on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:29 pm

hunger games event turn off map markers(only for event i love these) do it once a week, lol im in

View user profile

5 Re: Survival Game on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:44 am

We know Chernarus, so we'd have to get dropped into the woods, away from towns - probably deep north.   You might get a can of beans from walking the right way a bit if in the right direction

*EDIT:    Also, since we are now talking PVP and Hunger Games...........I love ya'll but I seriously would murder any one of you for a can of beans.   I'd kill all of you for a bag of chips when I'm that lost up north.

*EDIT2:  Id also sell FM into Mexico Slavery for a Pepsi and a handshake, and another bag of Doritos.   People are starving in Tennessee.

*EDIT3: FM is a friend to me and a good guy on comms. Had to add that for perspective. Love flying with him too. So on above, tip me a free can of Frank'N"Beans....I don't F*Around

View user profile

6 Re: Survival Game on Thu May 03, 2018 1:04 am

Starke wrote:We know Chernarus, so we'd have to get dropped into the woods, away from towns - probably deep north.   You might get a can of beans from walking the right way a bit if in the right direction

*EDIT:    Also, since we are now talking PVP and Hunger Games...........I love ya'll but I seriously would murder any one of you for a can of beans.   I'd kill all of you for a bag of chips when I'm that lost up north.

*EDIT2:  Id also sell FM into Mexico Slavery for a Pepsi and a handshake, and another bag of Doritos.   People are starving in Tennessee.

*EDIT3:  FM is a friend to me and a good guy on comms.  Had to add that for perspective.   Love flying with him too.  So on above, tip me a free can of Frank'N"Beans....I don't F*Around

ROFL

View user profile

7 Re: Survival Game on Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am

on a side note, you guys wanna be randomly dropped anywhere to try to hack it as survivalists. i can do that if im on. just ask Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum