You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential bank bug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:26 am

New to the server, scraping together the funds to build a base, and could swear I deposited some money with the Bank Teller at Stary, wasn't a great deal as I also bought a truck but there was definitely some coin remaining.

I have deposited 1440 coins so we'll see if it stays put overnight.

View user profile

2 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:05 am

yes bank keeps

View user profile

3 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm

The bank works fine, your bank balance will display on the right hand side of you screen, right under your on-hand balance.

Note, when depositing coins, you must click the deposit button, you cannot just hit the enter key.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4 Re: Potential bank bug on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:16 pm

I understand how the bank works.

As i say ive deposited 1440 coins so I'll check tonight whether it's remained.

View user profile

5 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:11 am

sentinel618 wrote:I understand how the bank works.

As i say ive deposited 1440 coins so I'll check tonight whether it's remained.

The bank is fine..

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

6 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:39 am

Well coins have gone missing previously so it's not 'fine' no matter how many times you repeat it.
I made a number of small deposits until i had enough to buy stuff, bought stuff and had a few thousand coins left, i logged out having parked my truck and when i logged back in the next day the bank was empty.
As i said, I'll check when i get home then I'll check it again with more deposited.

View user profile

7 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:42 am

Although being sure the bank system is not bugged I decided to investigate the matter. I tested it along with several other members and found no faults with the bank system at all.

For g0od measure I checked the database:

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

8 Re: Potential bank bug on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:23 am

That's the 1440 from yesterday and 13120 which i added this evening to test further.

I took a few screenshots after i'd bought the truck and left funds in the bank, i'll check tomorrow whether they show a bank balance.

View user profile

9 Re: Potential bank bug on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:43 am

i have some coins for you if it was a random event. help you get back on your feet.

View user profile

10 Re: Potential bank bug on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:20 am

Aww! Thanks but i'll be fine!

It hasn't repeated itself with a similar amount in the bank as i had when things went odd. I should also take into account that it's a mod on top of a mod, on top of a mod, on top of an older game engine and sometimes weird things happen.

My truck which I referenced earlier in the thread was parked outside Stary, in the parking lot. When i logged out a couple nights ago it had one slightly damaged tyre. When I logged in yesterday it had 2 remaining tyres, both of which were damaged almost to destruction, the engine was busted and it had no glass so some things just happen i guess.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum