You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventurers lost body bug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adventurers lost body bug on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:52 am

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, I didn't find a bug reporting section of the forum. Whenever I went to a lost body mission and found the body, the body instantly disappeared when i got in range and the server said "A survivor has found the body." I hadn't even landed my helicopter when it disappeared.

View user profile

2 Re: Adventurers lost body bug on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am

This can happen, the body is unimportant as the loot will still remain there in a small pile on the ground.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3 Re: Adventurers lost body bug on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:31 am

Knight wrote:This can happen, the body is unimportant as the loot will still remain there in a small pile on the ground.
Shoot, kinda upset that I didn't notice that haha, but thanks! Also, the ghillie suit you can buy from the hero trader is bugged. When I put it on, it freezes my inventory where I can't click or do anything but can still see stuff happening the background. When I force close the game and reopen, I have my initial clothes on and the ghillie suit turns into what my current clothes is.

View user profile

4 Re: Adventurers lost body bug on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:59 pm

I looked into this and I couldn't replicate this bug. When you put on a skin as per the epoch mod it is meant to freeze you for like a fraction of a second, so your inventory doesn't glitch. The fact that you didn't unfreeze is just one of those things that I can only chalk up to possible lag or just a random epoch bug.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum