You are not connected. Please login or register

MV22 Request

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MV22 Request on Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm

Wink

Its pretty lowball, but....Someone is blowing up aircraft at NEAF this last few days. I've lost two MV22s, and an AN2. Even after wipe I can replace these, I make a good earning on missions but: Want to clarify its okay to keep aircraft at/near an airfield first. Next: My second MV22 was lost hours ago on the previous server setting while I was offline. Its almost starting to get on purpose lol. I am never around when they get blown up on the ground, but I am starting to get the message. I get the clue after a bit.

I am established enough to still replace it once again, but I'll stay grounded and ask if its okay next time an admin is on that I can ask "hey can I get an osprey?" A 400lk aircraft is a pretty low request, but it gets expensive if someone is blowing them up constantly; and I want a tax break on this next one. If things work out next time, I'll just park it off the ramp and to my base.

Thanks in advance,

Starke

View user profile

2 Re: MV22 Request on Wed May 16, 2018 4:26 pm

nope. this is entirely my fault. i was hoping to be online when the owner came.

I actually sold it by mistake. Mine tped on restart and I thought that was it. So yeah I owe you 1 mv22+ Razz

Sorry haha I feel dumb

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

3 Re: MV22 Request on Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 am

We need to start paying the admins better they are resorting to piracy. : - )

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum