You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Balance re: humanity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mission Balance re: humanity on Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 am

Hello,

As a bandit, I am finding it hard to farm humanity and also participate in the cool EXTREME mission like Taliban and Hilltop since they are all classed as bandits.

For the sake of balance, would the admins consider changing the AI class from bandit to hero at Hilltop?

If not, would you consider the Bank Robbery? I can see the logic in leaving Taliban as bandits, because well, yea...

But it would be cool for balance if those of us going bandit could have some help in this regard. Especially considering there is an entire minor mission set that is only bandit.

Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Fri May 18, 2018 7:03 am

When I first started I thought that the red patrols were bandits and the blue patrols were hero...

Maybe a change like this could help out our bandit brethren a little. Don't know if it's possible, but I always did wonder why there were no hero patrols.

View user profile

3 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Sat May 19, 2018 2:33 pm

To do this it would be quite tricky, but I will look into it.

View user profile

4 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Thu May 24, 2018 2:34 am

Thanks very much for being willing to even consider it. Smile

View user profile

5 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 am

as a bandit i kill everything. I feel like that's the idea of being a bandit.

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

6 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 am

Oh yeah you do, I know. You shot me in the face! lol

And I agree. Kinda a different point than what I am trying to make but see what you are saying. Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 am

Hello for the time being as well if you'd like to have a try of these mission i'll more that happily re issue any lost humanity for the time being you lose for having a attempt at these,

Just let me know

thanks
gaz

View user profile

8 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Sat May 26, 2018 3:52 pm

Sucker

My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
I heard that these missions were created for other players to work together to overcome - it must be extremely difficult - it must be a fierce gun battle.
But everything seems so easy you just need a mozzia lift the TANK or use BTR HQ swim through and kill all (like man: Abram every time server reset he doing as an easy job while the player others have to wade to earn a little bit of money) study
AI on the island can not resist and just one player can easily be soldered
But that does not seem right to what the person who created it wants
I hope the admin will rethink that and make it harder
(Add more AI rocket laucher M136 or RPG) scratch

View user profile

9 Re: Mission Balance re: humanity on Sat May 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you Gaz. You are awesome.

And yes sucker, I agree. Armandra_babulalya (formally cara) is really hogging the EXTREME missions a lot and often times just completing them in his t-55 tank. It's pretty lame. I asked him to quit but he didn't.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum