You are not connected. Please login or register

latest RollBack

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 latest RollBack on Sun May 27, 2018 11:20 pm

hi,

logged in yesterday to a rollback. take it theres been some problems.
Will there be a refund for what we lost or not? I had gone to the Super Hero trader for the first time and Purchased a M113 tank for 1.1mil and had towed a claimed a jackal on the way back to base so would really like these items returned or refunded. Also would apprieciate a teleport to the trader as I have to drive due to helis causing my game to crash and it took ages to get there, get the price, back to bash then back to pick it up. Please check the chat logs for that day I was talking about it. Also I've been asked to buy people stuff from that trader as they don't have enough humanity and i'm unsure whether this is something that is allowed.

thanks

James

View user profile

2 Re: latest RollBack on Sun May 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Hi Jammers,

Humanity will be refunded and just ask an admin in game fix you up with cash for the tank.
I would prefer if the superhero trader items remained exclusive to superheros but I will not deny anyone the freedom of selling their stuff to whoever they want.

View user profile

3 thanks Quake on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 am

No admins on atm so i'll try and catch one another time. Thanks for the help.

View user profile

4 thanks again on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:40 pm

Managed to catch GAZ online and got the refund. thanks Quake. apprieciated

View user profile

5 Re: latest RollBack on Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 am

Any issues again please feel free to contact me direct via discord and I'll be happy to help you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum