You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTREME mission regulations.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 EXTREME mission regulations. on Mon May 28, 2018 3:01 am

I have noticed a trend of what I would personally call "Farming" of the EXTREME missions (Hilltop Fort, Taliban Island, and Bank). I think that we should incorporate a new rule such as follows :

A player can only do one(1) EXTREME mission per restart, When there is a restart a player cannot do any same EXTREME mission they done previously in that same day, A player can only do 3 EXTREME missions per 24 server hours. Therefore a player would be able to get one of the extreme missions per restart and be able to get all 3 of them with 3 restarts then would have to wait until a minimum of 24 hrs from time of doing the 1st extreme mission before doing another one.

We are getting more and more players on a daily basis and some one the newer players and being shut out of being able to do EXTREME missions or even try to attempt to do them. I strongly believe this should have some regulating. I know there is a re-work coming for them however I think it would still be a good idea for a regulation on the missions.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, look forward to hearing your feedback. Polar

View user profile

2 Re: EXTREME mission regulations. on Wed May 30, 2018 6:05 am

been talking about this back and fourth with Dmz the last week or so. Will help the economy. We need more coin soaks

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum