You are not connected. Please login or register

Im done with act like kid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Im done with act like kid on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Sucker

My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
1 morething i know where u life and your family
Even 10 or 20 years or more I'm sure that day will come

View user profile

2 Re: Im done with act like kid on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Typical DontHurtMe, tries to give a threat and manages to fuck it up on epic levels. I have got to ask do you even English???

All I can say is come at me bro. Me and my bloody kangaroo will be waiting for you!

But seeing as we are in the mood to make threats I suppose I should make one of my own. If I catch you or another of your accounts on any of my servers again I will be contacting steam to have you VAC banned.

In all seriousness, you were banned for a reason and you chose to evade that ban instead of launching a ban appeal. Its your poor attitude, immaturity and complete disregard for the rules that got you here. You can sit here trying to play the victim card all you want but this community and all our valued members know better than that.

Bye Felica!

View user profile

3 Re: Im done with act like kid on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:57 am

how did he screw it up this time. I thought he got the memo, and was just being mildly annoying?

Did hilltop do its job and start some kind of rage that I'm sad I missed?

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

4 Re: Im done with act like kid on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Jessica Jones wrote:how did he screw it up this time. I thought he got the memo, and was just being mildly annoying?

Did hilltop do its job and start some kind of rage that I'm sad I missed?

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Sucker is a previously banned player who was actively ban evading.. He's a bit salty because he thought he was slick at hiding it.. but he failed to realize that when you change your name, it does NOT change your Steam identity, lol.. and the use of a Vietnamese VPN while pretending to be from China was a bit of a self-giveaway.

I'd known for a little while, and had just been monitoring him, but was forced to act when a bit of the old version of him started rearing it's head in the form of disrespecting community members.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum