You are not connected. Please login or register

Smokey and The Bandit - Event Night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Smokey and The Bandit - Event Night on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:11 am

Event Night -

So It takes a lot to make an event night, I get that.

We came up with this a few min ago: All it would take is a present admin to spawn a police car. Lets go chase down some malcontent wankers: The model as just discussed was based on the idea of me and Cone riding in a police car chasing down Zach.

But of course we are all on randomly, indeed. Whoever is on, can partake. Zach and Cone will know about it if the time comes.

When I say "event night", it doesn't have to interrupt the server or the game. It could be a random any night type of thing. Bottom line: Lets do a Smokey and the Bandit night. Its nothing to spawn a trooper car, and have the runner in some whatever random vehicle.

I get shot down a lot on my game night ideas, I know, and no harm meant by asking for any of it. But spawn a police car, and the only end result will be a fire crash into a tree when the first person screws up on a chase. Im sure it won't bother the main server operation. Truth is, I will outrun anyone in a police car. Im Eastbound and Down!

Starke

View user profile

2 Re: Smokey and The Bandit - Event Night on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:19 am

Awesome idea,

I have spawned a police car for you to use in stary. Its in the field right across from admin hq(warehouse).

I have left a safe with the key inside.... Have fun. The combination is in your forum inbox.

View user profile

3 Re: Smokey and The Bandit - Event Night on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 am

great idea!

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum