In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Beautiful People

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Beautiful People on Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:55 pm

One thing I am terrible at is moderation.

Had to take a step back from playing games. If someone would like to take over my base/property, please admins allow it at your discretion.

This is a great group of people. It's not you, it's me.

Shout out to JJ for being selflessly aloof Wink You have God mode IRL, you just don't know it. To POLAR for being a better person than most people including me. To DMZ because I got love for you. To FM good fragz and good loot (that's your line, I know). To VALUT, make it eight and make it straight. To Zach, you got a good heart but don't follow the crowd. To Starke: treat yourself like someone you were responsible to help <3

If I forgot you, curse my name; I probably still love you.

Welsh I got love for you because you're crazy like me. Knight thank you for your help with the hanger and the work you do for the community. I appreciate your time. Quake, thank you for endless hours of work.

Get up and go outside.

Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Hello Beautiful People on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:39 pm

What is that thing you call outside and all the best hope to see you back in time to come

View user profile

3 Re: Hello Beautiful People on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Thank you venom. You're a rockstar. I'm sad my pc died before I got a chance to pick your brain about it. I really hope what you say is true, because I could really use it IRL!

I hope you come back from time to time.

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

4 Re: Hello Beautiful People on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Hey Venom,

I am sad to see you go but I do understand.

Know that you are and always will be a valued member of our community. I hope that you return some day but if not I wish you all the best in your life and your future endeavours.

Look after yourself!

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum