In order to combat lag, a server-wide vehicle cleanup will begin at 1:00pm on Saturday [AEST]
This cleanup will be extensive and unforgiving, so I suggest you store your vehicles correctly in the coming days.

Any vehicle found to be out in the open, and not in a virtual garage, inside your base (not just inside the plot radius) or in a hanger will be impounded, and if not collected within 24 hours, will be destroyed.

Virtual garage is free to use so there is no excuse for vehicles to be left out on the map.
I will also be increasing the maximum number of vehicles in virtual garage in order to accommodate this cleanup.
You can access virtual garage by scrolling on your plot pole, if you do not have a plot pole, you can buy one at trader
or request one from a staff member

Please be aware, there will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN for impounded vehicles impounded during this cleanup, unless a server bug can be identified as the reason for it's disappearance.

I have added a timer and created in-server alerts to give you guys as much notice as possible,
Thank you for the understanding.

Regards
- Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Keys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Missing Keys on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:53 am

This morning I logged into a locked MTVR, wasn't a big deal. I searched and searched everything I own for the key, couldn't find it. I was sure I never died with it on me, I figured I left it in the MTVR and it was locked upon restart.
I log back into the game this evening, and two more of my keys are missing, for my HMMVV and SUV.. I'm starting to think that they're not in the cars themselves but just dissapearing? Not entirely sure. I wasn't fortunate enough to make a master key yet, as I just got my Keymaker's kit, but i'm missing keys for 3/4 of my vehicles now. Just looking for some answers here. Thanks

EDIT: I went and bought a cheap, 8k tan pickup truck, only to have that key dissappear the instant I tried to put it in my little shack at my base. I noticed it was after I put my OTHER MTVR key inside(MTVR was given to me since I had already lost first MTVR key). I looked around on floor to make sure it wasn't misplaced, nothing. They're simply being erased for no reason, really effecting how much I wanna play the game. Also on a side note, my 18 hemp from a mission may or may not have been erased as well, or it's in one of the since locked cars. If I could get the keys back i'll be sure to make a master key, but right now this is keeping me from even wanting to play the game, as everything I work for is just being taken from me.

Last edited by Biggy Smalls on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Looked into it further for you guys.)

View user profile

2 Re: Missing Keys on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Information:
1: Please keep your keys your not using in a Safe or Lock Box just to be safe as I know this works as I keep my own backup keys within a safe,

2: No issues Please contact Knight, Quake, Jessica Jones, CPTPolaBare Or Myself in game to get these replaced,

3: We've not had this reported by any other users at any time I'd suggest making sure you log out correctly to make sure you are saving your data in the correct way,

4: If you please anything in VG it remove the key and stores it with until it's taken out should be the issue but please use master key to be safe and make allot of spare copy's

WG

View user profile

3 Re: Missing Keys on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:37 am

The keys overflowed into the abyss, 

The object you are using for storage was out of primary slots.. 
Be mindful that keys use gunslots in all storage mediums, safes, shacks, creates, etc.. if the inventory is already full of guns or other toolbox items it will make you drop anything else you attempt to deposit.

If it has not yet been attended to, please contact an admin in game for new keys or send myself a PM with specific details on where the vehicles are (screenshot of map and vehicles ideally) and I can do it while you are offline and just leave the new keys in a lockbox nearby.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum