You are not connected. Please login or register

ban request for shawn stealing again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ban request for shawn stealing again on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:09 pm

caught shawn in my base (not the one he previously stole from ) a small vault i made just down the steet to the south under a bridge, not sure how he got into it because everything is locked. anyways. i logged in and caught him looting my shed, i responded by killing him with extreme prejudice. Twisted Evil sorry i didnt respond to him in chat, i just got angry and shot him.

View user profile

2 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Comes to me as no surprise....shawn stealing that is...ummm...good job in shooting him Cool

If only we can have signs for our bases that read "Trespassers will be SHOT...Survivors SHOT again!"

View user profile

3 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:13 am

well i havent seen him log in again after i busted him. after this second offense, especially being nice the first time and suggesting he NOT get banned, he goes and tried to jack my shit again, well fuck that, i blasted him took his keys, his little bird is mine now, idgaf.

View user profile

4 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:30 am

Thanks for the update we'll monitor this if he returns to the server

WG

View user profile

5 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:18 am

Shawn will be banned for 14 days minimum this is not the first time theft has been a problem with this player..

The unban will not processed until an appeal has been posted by the player in question, This ban will be upgraded to a permanent IP ban if no appeal is made within 14 days.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

6 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:55 pm

I accept the ban for whatever has been stolen, and i apologize for whatever happend.

My brother was playing on my computer without my permission while i was at work,

(i didint know i was banned until i logged in and it said i was),
but he says he somehow glitched inside the base and was there for like 30 mins, he says he removed the plot pole to try to take the lock off because there was no other options then he got shot. But he says he didn't steal anything but you have the logs so i'm sure he did.

but I accept the ban and i will try to make sure this does not happen again. I'm Sorry for this incident.

View user profile

7 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:39 am

i call bullshit shawn, you had your truck parked right outside with half the shit in my shed in your inventory already, "glitch" riiight.

View user profile

8 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:50 am

Hello, Shawn i'll inform Knight of your reply to the above message and we'll contact you back shortly, Thazz can I ask you to mind your use of "Profanity" some users reading this may not want to see it,

WG

View user profile

9 Re: ban request for shawn stealing again on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 pm

okie dokie

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum