You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Read Before Posting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Read Before Posting Empty Please Read Before Posting on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Administrative Requests

Starter Crates

If you are new to the server or have been approved for another starter crate for some reason please post a request in this forum. Once approved it can be issued in game while you are online or in soem cases while you are offline. This crate contains helpful items to get you started.

Refunds

When requesting a refund be sure to include the following to ensure a speedy response:

• Your In-Game Name
  • What you want
  • What happened(the more detail you provide the easier it is for admins to confirm).
  • Proof (if you have it)

Be aware that anything over 200k in value will require investigation which typically take 24-48 hrs.

Admins can process refunds if you are offline simply by leaving stuff in a location for you to retrieve but only if you give your in-game name.

NOTE: Please do not hesitate to post a request. The faster you post your issue the easier it is for admins to track and remedy the issue.

View user profile

2Please Read Before Posting Empty Spawn into AI mission - lost everything on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi Team, Firstly great server and I am pleased to be able to play on it with my 5 year old son knowing that it is a friendly environment. I have met some really nice players on there so far. Could I register for a starter pack please?

I finally worked out how to set up the VG with the assistance of in-game help by others. stored my vehicles and exited the game. When I next logged in I spawned into an AI mission and was summarily killed off.. Yes, a bit annoying. Actually spent a whole night trying to recover my body but failed. Is there any chance of re-acquiring my keys for the vehicles I have in the VG or do I no longer need them? I managed to rake in enough to buy a second plot pole (which is why it took me all night) but could finally access my VG. Wont help if I cant access the Vehicles through.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Led Colecta.

View user profile

3Please Read Before Posting Empty Re: Please Read Before Posting on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 am

Your vg/plot pole is assigned to your unique ID number. To get a new key simply pull a vehicle out of vg and it will spawn a key into.your gear.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum