You are not connected. Please login or register

ThazZ, I used to respect you

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:51 am

Maxwell200ping

My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
As server rule said : "We here at Endless Gaming understand that simple mistakes and accidents happen and you will not be punished in those cases. We will take action in cases where rules are deliberately being broken.
"

But seems like I have been being punished by you for rules isn't eve there, so.... Wink I doesn't really care about it that much, it is just gaming, we play for fun.

But what is it about, dude? we were friends before, why ct we talk about it, but I guess that boat is long sailed judging by how you have been behaving.

I  mean I do respect you for al lthe work you did for the server, but you know, I don't deserve what has been happening.

Not asking for an arbitration, because I really doesn't care that much anymore, just complaining a bit. Wink

View user profile

2 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:56 am

Maxwell200ping

hmm... let me see, because I didn't find a couple ai in hilltop and left it marked "free loot", but seems it happens almost everytime isn't it?

Also I said "shut up" when I thought you made a really bad joke???

So.... I thought you just told me earlier harsh language is not a problem in chat??? Is that a chat, I wasn't even really being mean to you, I was joking too you kno Wink

So I think this is TOTALLY not a rule problem, just somebody has personaly opinion about me, which I don't even know, I believe I have been trying very hard to act decent, if anybody has hallucinations and such, I guess I ct help with it.

Well, it is just a game, I don't care that much, but the server is great and I liked the atmoshpere, except for a few extreme right wingers I couldn't complain.

Hope the witch hunt ends here, if there is any!

View user profile

3 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:04 am

i was just asking questions as to the complaints i received from other players indicating your habits. and i was just trying to ascertain what was going on and you ignored me, and eventually call me a moron.  rude behavior towards staff isn't going to fly.

Last edited by ThazZ666 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:17 am

Maxwell200ping

really, dude , you want to get on techniquality?

I said "is that a problem?", you said "yes", that's why I said "shut up!", because it is obvioulsy ridiculous logic isn't it??? THERE r always a couple or at least 1 ai you can not find and you dt care!!!

And I was joking with you, I just felt very ridiculous!!!

And the most weird thing is you told me beofre Artemist and "Doctor Z"'s 1 and half hour spaming chat with all kind of harsh language even racism in chat isn't a problem because you said a bit harsh language isn't really a rule problem!!!

View user profile

5 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:26 am

Maxwell200ping

I will just finish what I wanted to tell you in chat here, since I was apologizing and you were just in the mood of banning me xD, if you think I have an attitude, I couldn't say there isn't any, but only a little bit, and it didn't exactly shown in my language!!! so that ban was absolutely unreasonable what so ever.

1. Since we ct solve this weird shit with communication, we r not friends anymore, if it was so that is.
2. I will still answer to rule problems that is, but if you bother me too much with ridiculous "rules" you made up which obviously doesn't make sense and contrdict to yourself, well, I would report you.
3. I'm deeply disappointed by your distrust of me, I dt care about banning and such because I play for fun, I had my fun, I played this game since the start, everything goes in the end, I saw everything happening in the dayz world with my own eyes, I just play for fun.
4. I was thinking of taking some time off the server because how you were behaving broke my heart, dude, just for the sake of the harmony of the server, but I'm deeply disappointed for the fact that you endulge trolling behaviors and very mean language, spamming, but decided to take it on me, not complaining, I'm 36 and I dt care that much, BUT I'm solidly against ppl way over the line, so that really hurts me, seeing ppl endugling bad ppl is the worst thing in the world.
5. So you know, dude, I don't hate you, at least not before, I don't hate my friends ant good ppl, but I do hate bad ppl a bit, if they somehow transfered that hate to you, I apologize, but it is not my problem.

And I will still log into server today just to make a point, you can do anything to me but I am the kind of perosn never cave to such kind of pressure!

View user profile

6 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:15 am

Rolling Eyes

View user profile

7 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 am

Maxwell200ping

Wow, so this is pure persicution then? Razz

Actually before everything happened, I was banned fornothing, I was afk so I thought I was dead, bt I guess ofc it was you then? xD

Also my friend didn't do anything and just logged in server to take the vehicle, and you banned him too??? xD, nice, dude, nice~~~

Everybody should watch how Admin abuse is like, this is textbook Admin abuse~~
I don't care if he would be punished or not, but everybody has eyes and see what this wanker is doing!
Razz

View user profile

8 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:58 am

Maxwell200ping

Hmm.... makes me wonder about your face picture.... it fits you pretty well isn't it? jesus, kid!
I dont' care about server or gaming that much, but u r a true disappointment, I feel sorry for your parents!

Come and ban me forever, and tell Knight about it! Tell them I insulted you, but we all damn know who started this shit!

View user profile

9 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:06 am

You left AI roaming that mission 2 days in a row now, and both myself, and KBS, mentioned it in side chat this time. I even brought it up the first time, and you ignored me. Then, when ThazZ went to discuss it with him you told him to "shut up" and called him a stupid moron. He gives you a temp ban, and you tried to circumvent that with another account. He perma-banned you, and you claim it was a "friend"....It's curious, because I distinctly remember Maxwell telling me he was Jerkey, and I'm sure the chat logs can confirm this. Also, why use Maxwell as your forum handle if Maxwell is your "friend"

I've read some old forum posts where you insult the admin and yet you're still here. You can only be disrespectful toward the staff so many times before they've had enough.

Also, you wanna accuse *ME* of racism? You directly asked me if I was white (as if that has some bearing on how I conduct myself) And, when I said I was NA, which I'm sure you have no idea what that stands for, you said "I thought so"...or something along those lines.

View user profile

10 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 pm

My life are ruin!

View user profile

11 Re: ThazZ, I used to respect you on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:55 pm

This thread is getting a bit out of control. While i investigate this matter I will close this thread. However I do have to mention that circumventing ANY ban for any reason(even if you think the ban is bogus), without posting an appeal is ill-advised.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum