You are not connected. Please login or register

I shalle leave the server without a ban

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:41 am

Maxwell200ping


My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
I'm perfectly sure I can continue to play without a problem because I did nothing wrong, no matter how hostile certain Admins are to me, I never really broke any rules and I have been decent to people so there is no Actual excuse to perm ban me.

Hate to be cynical but look at those ppl who are against me in the forum, look at their face pictures, do they look like you and me? do they look like the nicest person in forum????

But it broke my heart to see some extreme right wingers ct get off my ass because of their feelings!!! I"m sure it is about feelings not about rules because of obvious reasons, anybody with above 50 IQ should see that without a problem I didn't break any rule and I have been decent, unlike some people.
But I hate to see good players got bothered because I love most players, trolls wouldn't get off their ass and insulting, breaking rules of stealing and pvp under broad daylight and no admin cares about, I told 1 minor joke and I got banned for half a day????I want to see most players happy and I'm grateful to them for being friendly to me, but I hate to see them bothered by unreasonable people and to be honest, I have done all challenges in this server to the extreme, I dt think there is any challenge for me anymore, it is just pathetic and vulgar of certain Admins to do what they do, show what they show, seriously??? Racist Welsh, Immature ThazZ, stupid Polar(I mean you showed your cynicalness on my leaving day, seriously, dude, who told you to do so or it is just yourself, you are supposed to be my favorite one)???

Open your eyes, people of Dayz community, I have been in Dayz since the very start, I have seen EVERYTHING that has ever happened in the Dayz community, I have insights nobody has never had about it, is this really what you want??? Justice yielding to power, rule yielding to personal authority??? Without people like me, this game wouldn't be like what it is today, people who care!!! I know I'm just fueling dayz and attracting more immature kids to dayz with this post, but what the hell it is my life, I'm solidly against unfairness, racism and Admin Abuse in this community, and I stick to it to the end since the start because that's who I am, sorry to see it has never been really consummated on any server I played despite I have played so many servers over the years, hardly you can find more senior dayz player like me.



Arma is about matureness and adulthood, that's the intrinsic spirit of it, play it as it supposes to be, but gaming is mostly for kids, so I guess we are hardly possible to finish without immatureness.

Peace, everybody in the Dayz community, this would be my last farewell server in the Dayz world probably, I'm 36 and I'm planning to end gaming life because no matter what the industry told you, kids... xD get off gaming after you are already an adult, it is not that good for you! Unless you have nothing else to do, go with it, what the hell it is better than nothing! Your judgement! I will still be playing in my private server, but seriously, most kids need to stop being pathetic, get a girl in real life, have some balls and learn the dignity of a man, knowing how to get a decent size penis!!!

Apologize to anybody I bothered, if not noticing, in this community, except for cynical trolls, I'm not the best companion to be with but I kept my behaviors mostly perfect, if you judge me by your personal feelings, I really can not help you!

And loved most players, thx to all the years of friendliness and companionship, I'm leaving the dayz community, not that this server is that special, but I'm old enough and I'm getting busier and busier, so.... let it be, enough kid Admins and trolls young enough to be my son, I have done everything and I have no regrets.


Make the Change you want to see in the world, don't be pathetic.










View user profile

2 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:37 am

I know you keep saying you did nothing wrong...But...Here is a rule, that I personally reported you for. Which you kept saying it wasn't a rule...

We don't look like you? What are we supposed to look like?

You were talked to about breaking rules, and instead of just saying "yeah, my bad", you wanted to argue, and insult, and use your foul mouth on the admin informing you of your violation. Well, I'm sorry that you had to get banned to learn your lesson. But, if you are 36, you have a long way to go, mentally, as an adult.

I have read your threads multiple times now, and you have a common pattern with the admins here. You get told you're in the wrong, you're punished, and all of a sudden you are screaming about "Admin abuse"

To paraphrase a quote by Jim Carrey in "Liar, Liar"

"STOP BREAKING THE RULES, @**HOLE!"

You did this to yourself, and a whole server full of players saw it. You made a complete ass out of yourself. And, by your own behavior, got yourself a ban. The only person to blame here is yourself. And, I'm sure this server will survive just fine without your antics. I know, I came here looking for entertainment and fun, and I found some. Now, if I continue to enjoy myself here, without any violations of the rules (lets face it, they're not OVERTLY strict rules, and easy to follow) I should not have any issues.

But, I can tell you this, if an admin approaches me, and informs me I'm in the wrong, I'll not respond as a child.

"Yes, sorry, it will not happen again" will be my response. Maybe you should have learned that earlier.

With all that being said...Grats on the ban.

View user profile

3 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:03 am

Hell unto you all for this blasphemous day, you right ringers!

You are all pay!

The one angel of goodness with blessings to us all is now gone! YOu are ALL doomed to suffer, from MRES.

The one man that came to help is gone now because of blasphemies of the right wingers. You are all doomed! DOOMED!

"Bring out your dead!" "Bring out your dead!"

View user profile

4 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:04 am

Maxwell, You have to be absolutely kidding me. Evil or Very Mad

I came into the server as an admin that was completely out of the loop from anything that was happening in regards to you and ThazZ. You continued to start throwing insults at players, including myself, that I let go for a few. It wasn't until you started getting belligerent and cursing at me calling me a puss and cursing the server and being, well to be honest a belligerent troll. I gave you a simple kick as a warning and you came back and continued to go on about things. Then you apologized and said that you were a drunk old man so I gave you benefit of the doubt and told you to go sleep it off and I'd let it go, but you wouldn't. You continued to curse and insult and everything not only me but other players and the server itself.

We don't want that type of player in our servers, which is why I personally put in a request to have you removed from the player list indefinitely.

Goodbye, Good riddance.

Stay Safe, Stay Humble

~Polar

View user profile

5 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Alright,

I was going to post this privately to you to save what small ounce of dignity you have left but seeing as you have decided to spew an ignorant tirade I suppose here is fine.

What you guys need to understand is the admin team here at Endless Gaming is composed of volunteers. We put alot of hours of our lives, that we don’t get paid for, doing maintainence and performing endless requests.

All we ask in return for these massive tasks is a little bit of respect.

This server has no strict guidelines on when admins can punish continual disrespect, why because I trust their judgement. Of course we make allowances for our players in certain situations when they lash out at us(eg. I have had a few people absolutely lose it at me when they lose stuff due to a bug, they were not banned). However , you are at the hands of the admin you are dealing with and know that being utterly disrespectful and insulting with the wrong admin can get you in a spot of bother

For anyone who is interested chat log pics below, display what got jerkey banned. In summary for anyone who doesn’t want to look at them, ThazZ asked Jerkey why he was leaving AI at missions then marking them as “free loot”. After a significant attempts by thazZ to get an answer Jerkey was kicked. Jerkey came back and essentially started harassing the admin. He then had the audacity to cry admin abuse because thaZZ was asking him a question. As this continued Jerkey became more hostile and insulting towards the admin. Eventually the admin had enough and temporarily banned him. Foolishly Jerkey decided to log onto the server with another account whilst being actively banned essentially ban evading.




Unfortunately, Jerkey you have yourself to blame for this. You seem to instantly become unnecessarily hostile, argumentive an disrespectful when admins attempt to speak you about issues you have been causing. There were several opportunities where you could have avoided a ban but instead you ramped up you bad behaviour. Then you have the audacity to call admin abuse for someone asking you a damn question.

For anyone who is interested again this is not the first time we have seen this hostile behaviour form Jerkey.http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com/t112-reporting-welsh-for-admin-abuse-i-m-not-care-about-being-banned-but-i-have-1-last-thing-to-say

Oh about that whole “shalle leave the server without a ban” that chat logs give me sufficient evidence to affirm thazZ’s actions. What annoys me about this is thazZ’s ban would have expired in a few short hours but instead you ban evade. The fact that you evaded a ban leaves me no choice but to issue a ban for 3 weeks on you main account.

You have a lot of growing up to do man.

Despite all this best wishes for the future.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

6 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:38 pm


So it seems you spent your last day further harrassing players and admins on multiple accounts whilst being banned.

You leave us with no choice but to perm-ban you.

....

View user profile

7 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Maxwell200ping


My mind's made up, don't confuse me with facts.
Yeah, Quake, save the business act, I know how you ppl just smear the name of those whom saying they would leave the server, the fact that EVERYTIME anybody show ANY sign of leaving, you put disgusting zombies around him, I mean not the first time It happened to me, excuse me I have high IQ I can not help noticing it, it is just your way of propaganda, not my problem, if you deny it, may your conscience talk to you about it.

I said shut up because it was really ridiculous, YOU KNOW WHY??? Because right before that somebody spammed chat for more then 1 hour, RAINING all kinds of mean language and dirty words, even suspiciously racist words(I didn't really read them bt I still caught 1 line of racism, they said "oh you poor poor white man..."), I was sure all those ill words were at least 95% against me, AND I WASN'T talking to them,

SO I asked ThazZ about it, this was his response "I don't give a fuck about atemis doing 2 extreme missions at 1 restart" "I don't give a fuck about the spam", so I thought as he said "a big harsh langauge is inevitable" AND I told 1 "shut up", and I am banned??? HA, Quake! Why didn't you "investigate" that part, I mean it has only be 3 days!!!

As for the "smart ass", "ddint' realize", they were all your small wild accusations I would love to let go, they are true or not true, doesn't matter and you are just picking bones from an egg, that's a bit embarrassing, Quake.

And "if jerkey stopped there the matter would be settled", YEAH, if he didn't response to me that "it is a BIG PROBLEM", you see??? I mean no matter who did it, there are at least 50% of the chance hilltop would leave 1 or 2 ai you JUST CAN NOT FIND, because they are outside of the wall or waiting to be spawned or something, that is a "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIGGGG PROBLEM" and spamming chat and PVP and stealing from body isn't it??? Those happned at server yesterday too remember??? Well you didn't see it and they wasn't even perm-banned, and suspecioulsy there were some hack or Admin abuse going on.

Harrass other players????????????????????????????????? I have NEVER harrassed other players except for responding to harrassments!!!
As for Admins, Welsh was racist to me first, Thazz admin abuse me and suspeciously pvp with the identity "Jake", and Polar, I mean if because everytime somebody says want to leave the server IMMEDIATELY there would be rat fashioned zombies spwaned around him, you need to step up your business game, kid Admins!

I only through a few dirty words at ALL of those ppl, meanwhile they throught like AT LEAST 10 times more of dirty words on me, I mean, Quake, you are losing last piece of cover to cover your shame, isn't it???Seriously this is disgusting!

o save your IQ, Quake and other Admins, I can see through your little business nastiness from at least 5,000 miles away, literally!!! There is no such thing as honor when stupid kids are in power, by stupid I mean, Quake and others, if you want to smear somebody's name, there are WAYYYYYYYYYYYY smarter ways to do it Evil or Very Mad , I played on this server for free so I wouldn't complain too much, I had my fun, so thx to Knight, how ever he sees me right now and whatever his opinion is,
Should have thanked the Admins but since you guys are getting so unfair on me so I guess you ppl own me right now(excuse me if I am having hallucinations in my ears of you staff's evil laughing Razz ),you kids need to get smarter, Admins and Mods, I'm out! Stop embarrassing yourselves!




View user profile

8 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:36 am

Oh boy do I grow tired of your angry tirades,

Maxwell200ping wrote:Yeah, Quake, save the business act

This isn’t a business, I make zero cash from this. I operate this server out of my own pocket for no other reason than to make others happy


Maxwell200ping wrote:EVERYTIME anybody show ANY sign of leaving, you put disgusting zombies around him

Who is smearing whose name now. This is completely untrue. People are free to come and go at any time they like. Sure we may have a little fun with people that are getting banned or are actively ban evading.

Maxwell200ping wrote:I said shut up because it was really ridiculous, YOU KNOW WHY??? Because right before that somebody spammed chat for more then 1 hour, RAINING all kinds of mean language and dirty words, even suspiciously racist words

How many times can I say this, as long as the language between players is not excessively threatening or racist its fine. When you deal with admins a bit more of courtesy is required.


Utter lies and Rubbish. The chat log has been searched and no racist or excessive language was found.
I find a little of it distasteful at best and I wish it was in private chat but this server is intended for adults and as such I will not censor these things.

Besides this whole issue is about you talking shit to admins and then ban evading. Nice try at a point, how unfortunate for you it wasn’t very sharp.  

Maxwell200ping wrote:(I didn't really read them bt I still caught 1 line of racism, they said "oh you poor poor white man..."), I was sure all those ill words were at least 95% against me, AND I WASN'T talking to them

And I would have happily looked into this supposed racism if you had actually made a report about it.
Besides this I had a look at the logs, no statement was made:

What Jerkey thinks was said:
oh you poor poor white man…

What was actually said:
15:02:20 BattlEye Server: (Side) Artemis: Awwwwe poor wittle guy

You want to know what else the logs show, you flipping your shit again because someone said “gratz” to you as a joke.

Now that I look at the logs I have several instances of you starting drama.

Maxwell200ping wrote:And "if jerkey stopped there the matter would be settled", YEAH, if he didn't response to me that "it is a BIG PROBLEM", you see??? I mean no matter who did it, there are at least 50% of the chance hilltop would leave 1 or 2 ai you JUST CAN NOT FIND, because they are outside of the wall or waiting to be spawned or something, that is a "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIGGGG PROBLEM"

Yes the matter would have been settled.He would have told you to be careful and that would have been the end of it. You wouldn’t have got banned if you didn’t run your damn mouth. All thazZ did was ask you a question.

Maxwell200ping wrote:and spamming chat and PVP and stealing from body isn't it??? Those happned at server yesterday too remember??? Well you didn't see it and they wasn't even perm-banned, and suspecioulsy there were some hack or Admin abuse going on.

Again zero of these instances were reported on the forums. You cant bring this stuff up as ammo for your tirade  just because your banned now.

Uhm spamming the chat is also when you send the same message repeatedly just for your information.
Admin abuse claims again, who is smearing who now…. In the almost year we have been operational I have had two claims claim of admin abuse(neither were).We cant be that bad of an admin team considering I have over 10,000 users play on this server.

Maxwell200ping wrote:Harrass other players????????????????????????????????? I have NEVER harrassed other players except for responding to harrassments!!!

Untrue again,

You started insulting ThazZ for trying to ask you a question.

You abused Welsh because he was busy and was unable to get you a starter crate.

And do I need to mention the other fights you have started.


Maxwell200ping wrote:I mean if because everytime somebody says want to leave the server IMMEDIATELY there would be rat fashioned zombies spwaned around him, you need to step up your business game, kid Admins!

Who is smearing whose name now. This is completely untrue. People are free to come and go at any time they like. Sure we may have a little fun with people that are getting banned or are actively ban evading.


Maxwell200ping wrote:I mean, Quake, you are losing last piece of cover to cover your shame, isn't it???Seriously this is disgusting!!

I am not covering anything, I never have and never will. Nor am I ashamed of anything. People are free to make up their own minds. Hell if anyone would like to weigh in on this please do. I will not ban anyone for their opinion.

Maxwell200ping wrote:save your IQ, Quake
That is perhaps the nicest thing you have said to someone. You think I have a high IQ…..

At this present time you are toxic to this community with the faultless attitude you. This is so sad to be honest I have never ever had to say this to anyone. I hope you get the help you need with your anger and oppositional defiance issues.

For now its a perm ban but feel free to appeal in the very distant future if your attitude changes. Somehow I think this is unlikely but I still have hope for you.

Best Wishes,
Quake

View user profile

9 The logs never lie. on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:48 am

First of all, lets just drop all the IQ comments, Jerkey. It's a desperate and pathetic insult, with ABSOLUTELY no value in this conversation. I mean, just sit back and take a look at what you're saying, you are just giving the admin more ammo for this, and honestly, it makes me pity you. All you have to do is stop, breathe, and take some time off. Maybe grow up a little bit. But, I want to address a few accusations you lobbed at some members of this community. Let us begin.

1.) ThazZ. I do not ever remember ThazZ saying, "I don't give a fuck that Artemis did 2 extreme missions in 1 restart". However, what I do recall, was him stating that, yes, I cleared Hilltop Stronghold first, and I invited other players to join in that conquest. And, after we all had a blast, I suggested trying Raghead Island. To which, we added a few more players to the group, and you know what? We had a blast. Every time one of us died we all "Grats'd" eachother. And to be honest, at the time I was not personally aware that we were not to do only one per restart. I haven't seen that in the forums, but if it is indeed, a rule, I shall obey it in the future. But, I was not the only one who partook in this adventure, and honestly, if you had not been so busy being an ass about everything else, you would have been more than welcome to join us. Who knows, maybe you would have enjoyed yourself. But, I digress. ThazZ did say this, and while it may not have been in chat, there were six, SIX, 6! of us in discord discussing it doing more than one extreme per restart, and what was said was, and I'm paraphrasing here...

"It's supposed to be a one or the other kind of thing. But, you guys have a big group doing it, so I don't really have an issue with this." I'm sure that ThazZ, or one of the others that were in Discord can surely back me on this.

2.) I don't appreciate the accusations of racism. But, since we appear to be dealing with a child, I want to share something with you. And, I apologize for the language that will be used, it's merely a tool to drive my point home, and it's not my typical vocabulary.

I am of Native American decent. My father was full-blooded, and my mother is white. Now, what does that mean for me as a human being? Nothing. But, the rest of my family is so intermixed with other ethnicity's, that we do not...DO NOT...see color as an issue. So, when you come at me sideways, and accuse me of racism?!?!?! I find that utterly despicable. My first time hearing the word "nigger" was when I moved from a city school to a rural one, and it was one of the children that used that term for me. I didn't even know what that word meant, and I had to ask my mother. And it broke my 6yo heart. So, don't come at me with that shit, it's disgusting. I don't give one fuck if you are white, black, green, purple, or orange. Also, don't forget, you asked me during a sidechat explosion "Are you not white" or something like that, so if anyone was being racist...It was you sweet cheeks.

3.) You didn't have zombies placed at your location because you threatened to leave, so don't put that on Polar...In point of fact, again, there were many of us in Discord when this happened as well. Myself, Polar, TheDeputySpade, Chiaotien, Starke, and Fox_Mike; just to name a few. You see, you were told to let it all go, and started going on a tirade, and from what I gather, that's what got that to happen. Also, I'm sure there's a global server announcement that says if you leave AI at missions, that that could happen also. Wink

4.) Oh, Jerkey/Maxwell...whatever the fuck you call yourself...

The only thing I see in these posts that is "nastiness, embarrassing, honor-less, stupid, or smearing" here...Is your behavior. Throwing shade at every single person telling you you're wrong, and providing proof. They all have proof, you, however, do not. Every single post you have made in this thread has been filled with nothing but hate-filled drivel, and false accusations, with no proof. Not to mention less than all the facts. I have never dealt with Quake, or Knight, but from my view of things, they were right to give you the BANHAMMER. When I first saw that all you got was a 3 week, I disagreed with that decision, but it's not up to me, and I respected the decision, because we all fuck up on occasion. But you...you just keep fucking up.

This all being said...Grats on the vacation...

Hopefully, this will teach you to have a sense of humor pal, and perhaps in the future, when someone tells you that you're wrong, you won't act as a child would, and throw a temper tantrum. I hope whatever server you end up on, you don't act like this, because if you do...you will end up out on your ass again.

I apologize for the coarse language, and will completely understand if this gets edited or removed.

-Artemis

View user profile

10 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:34 am

Maxwell200ping wrote:
As for Admins, Welsh was racist to me first, Thazz admin abuse me and suspeciously pvp with the identity "Jake", and Polar, I mean if because everytime somebody says want to leave the server IMMEDIATELY there would be rat fashioned zombies spwaned around him, you need to step up your business game, kid Admins!





You have to be kidding right? Spawning a few harmless zombies in your general area is poor admin? The zeds that spawn only go after the person that spawned them to begin with, so therefore you was completely safe. You want to spout on about joking around and things of that nature but when in reality you can't even take any type of joking yourself. You used to be a good player and I was glad you was in the server. Now, you changed and think everyone it out to get you or something I don't know. Either way you are finished on our servers. Nobody was racist or mean or picked on you in any way, you just want to be the one who plays victim of "Admin abuse"...

Seriously, you are making yourself look even worse than you already do, everything we have done and said is documented in the logs. You think the main admins trust us just because they want to? No, they trust us because we have proven ourselves not to be the ones who cry wolf every 10 minutes. Goodbye, I will no longer comment on this post.

View user profile

11 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 am

All I know of Maxwell was him purposely crashing into my heli in Stary and shoving it into some tents because he couldn't be bothered to take 1 extra second (literally) to drive around it.

Not a good first impression on me.

View user profile

12 Re: I shalle leave the server without a ban on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:42 am

I do hope you have learned from this experience Mr.Maxwell. We wish you luck if your future endeavors.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum