You are not connected. Please login or register

To All Those Interested

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 To All Those Interested on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:01 am

I would like to try and organize a serverwide strike of Raghead Island. Every player is invited to partake. I would like to try and organize this for either Friday afternoon/evening, or Saturday afternoon/evening. If you are interested, please drop a reply with your server name, and time that works best for you. Keep in mind, majority rules, and whatever time the majority agrees to is the start time. However, if you happen to log in late, you will still be more than welcome to join in on the slaughter. A group of us did this last weekend, and had a blast. Lets see if we can band together, and smoke those bastards off the island.

*Note, just because we organize this WILL NOT give us exclusive rights to that mission...If someone logs in and claims it, their claim is still legit. We can always try another mission(s)

This being said, who's in?

-Artemis

View user profile

2 Re: To All Those Interested on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:11 pm

I'm cool with a Friday strike. Whatever schedule works best with the majority, I'll be up all day anyways.

View user profile

3 Re: To All Those Interested on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 pm

since there will be alot of players we should do raghead but as squads and only on foot with small arms. one launcher per team, one LMG gunner per team, sniper or assorted small arms. bounce

View user profile

4 Re: To All Those Interested on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:47 am

I call dibs on Alpha Team Sniper!

View user profile

5 Re: To All Those Interested on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 am

Im keen but just depends on everybodies time zone. Maybe an australian squad could be formed?

View user profile

6 Re: To All Those Interested on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:21 am

@ThazZ

I like your idea ThazZ, and I think that would add a certain value to this strike. Now, I think another fun idea, would be to get few RHIBs, and do this mission under the cover of night. Like a Navy SEAL assault. Also, we could all buy uniforms of the same type (not the exact same kind, but same faction, like USMC) and get someone to get a screenshot of the group. That would be kinda cool to get a group photo to post on the forums.

@KBS

I'm US EST, but I work odd hours so I'm often up in by afternoon, and well into early morning here. But, I'm sure we can figure something out. I think I want to try and aim for the following times, keep in mind my timezone.

US EST...These are all server restarts for me.
3pm
7pm
11pm
03am

View user profile

7 Re: To All Those Interested on Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 pm

I am always up for helping out on these AI missions.

What is the rough AI count and vehicles at Raghead - I've heard there are tanks ??

Are launchers such as Javelins available in server ?

@KBS - I'm a kiwi in Aus so happy to do an ANZAC crew Cool

View user profile

8 Re: To All Those Interested on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm

@Karl

I would say there are 50-60 enemies? I think, I know there's a lot. I've only done the mission once with a group, so I don't have a good estimate for you on that. I can say, that yes, there are 2 tanks on the island for sure. And, yes, there are javelins available in the server. Although, I have it on good authority, we might get some artillery support.

@ All Interested.

Estimated start time will be roughly 3pm EST shortly after server restart. My plan is to login, claim the mission, and get everyone organized. The plan is to get this done, have some fun, and split the loot fairly among the participants. Though, I'm sure if there is an item in the loot crate that someone is dead set on having, we can all work something out.

NOTE: Anyone participating in this event is to allow me to loot the crate for the gems before they approach the crate. Having done this with others before on other missions; I will sell the gems, and disperse payment to the participants in equal shares. Depending on the turnout, it might not be the greatest payout, but the big thing here is that we have a good time with this, and hopefully can organize something again in the future. I look forward to seeing you all at 3pm EST.

LET'S SMOKE SOME RAGS! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

-Artemis

View user profile

9 Re: To All Those Interested on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 am

Karl,

Yes definitely keen on the ANZAC crew. I think this is planned for after the sat 9am restart. Australian time. Im keen to join in, but it will depend on my little people i have running around. If they're being good I should be able to participate fully. If they arnt, then id rather not take part as i dont want to have to stop mid mission.

View user profile

10 Re: To All Those Interested on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:32 am

Update, we will now be trying this as 7pm EST to accommodate those that couldn't do it this afternoon. We got a group doing some prep work over at the island so we don't have to do a lot of running around once this event starts.

View user profile

11 Re: To All Those Interested on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:43 pm

KBS wrote:Karl,

Yes definitely keen on the ANZAC crew. I think this is planned for after the sat 9am restart. Australian time. Im keen to join in, but it will depend on my little people i have running around. If they're being good I should be able to participate fully. If they arnt, then id rather not take part as i dont want to have to stop mid mission.

lol, sorry i sat online trying to wait for the 3pm EST but wine and the fact it was 3am kicked in... hopefully I'll notice in advance next time

View user profile

12 Re: To All Those Interested on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:50 pm

I would like to thank those that came out to join in on the strike...To those that missed it, i apologize. We will try again in the future to organize another strike. It was a very fun time (as far as I'm concerned) Next time, there will be more advanced notice.

Thanks for coming out, folks.

-Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum