- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

A partial wipe has been done to repair a major game-breaking issue with the database,
as a result virtual garage & bank balances have been wiped, & a small rollback has occurred.
please contact and admin in game to receive a refund of 3 vehicles & 5million coins.
(and a build crate if you lost a base due to the 12 hour rollback)

~ Knight

N.B: To the guy with 110+ vehicles in VG.. you need help bro, lol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield on Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:39 pm

I flew by this morning and noticed this base. I do believe the owner of this base is player do552. As I often see him around here on the map right before/after restarts.Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield 20180910

-Artemis

View user profile

2Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Re: Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Any coordinates? If not I can find it myself lol

View user profile

3Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Re: Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:00 am

i compensated him and made him aware of the building rule. bounce

View user profile

4Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Yet Another Gravity Defying Base on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:28 am

Found yet another gravity defying base. This one is up by Pobeda Dam, near the Super Villain Trader. Grid 096-018

Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield 20180911

View user profile

5Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Re: Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:02 am

Good find, that one!

View user profile

6Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield Empty Re: Gravity Defying Base At Balota Airfield on Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Nerft as of 9PM GMT will advise player of 1500m trader zone restriction and re-emphasize the no gravity defying bullshit ramps into the sky lol bounce

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum