You are not connected. Please login or register

CANNONBALL RUN!

How many people would be interested in this? What time works best?

25% 25% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
75% 75% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CANNONBALL RUN! on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:11 pm

You are cordially invited to participate in the EG: Cannonball Run!

A race of epic proportions, around our favorite countryside!

The first leg of the race will be along the coastal highways of Chernarus; starting in Kamarovo, proceeding all the way up to Nizhnoya, where we take a turn into the inner road to the NEAF. From there, our drivers shall fly north, to the northernmost outer edge of the map, and continue due west, until we reach the Super Hero Trader, and the race resumes on land!, back to our original starting point. Be wary of those AI patrols, as there will be no fighting them, you'll have to drive for your life.

I have included, a map with the course highlighted (as best I could)

Race date planned for Saturday, October 27, 2018(based on interest, and player availability)

Gentlemen(and women)...

START YOUR ENGINES!

-Artemis

Last edited by Knight on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to new "Server Events" forum.)

View user profile

2 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Question 1) Are we planning on having the vehicles waiting at super trader, or are the participants required to airlift and then redeploy their land vehicle?

Question 1) are we are going traditional cannonball rules, where as everyone contributes a minimum entry fee, plus a voluntary donation to the pot, or will there be a prize at the end?

Note: The admin team would be willing to sponsor this event, we are happy to provide vehicles, building supplies, promotion, and prizes (if needed)

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:39 pm

There is currently 53 million in coins sitting in the admin safes available to be distributed for 1st,2nd and 3rd. and participation bonus. bounce

View user profile

4 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:40 pm

@Knight, I’m glad you asked, and I can’t believe I left those details out.

Question 1) Are we planning on having the vehicles waiting at super trader, or are the participants required to airlift and then redeploy their land vehicle?

They will be required to airlift the vehicle from NEAF to the super hero trader, and then redeploy their race vehicle. (Do pooks have the lift capability?) Which, for the sake of the race will be fully upgraded civilian SUVs.

Question 2) Are we are going traditional cannonball rules, where as everyone contributes a minimum entry fee, plus a voluntary donation to the pot, or will there be a prize at the end?

As ThazZ stated, there are Booku bucks in the admin fund on the server, and can be distributed accordingly to 1-3places. Along with a “door prize” for all entrants. Also, i had the idea to place odds on the racers and allow players to place bets on their favorites, within reasonable limits.

I have also voiced my concern to ThazZ about requiring ALL entrants to announce themselves on this thread. As the last minute entrants to the previous event caused a few issues.

View user profile

5 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:52 am

I am so in!

View user profile

6 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 am

Count me in!

View user profile

7 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:40 pm

i would love to participate BUT all my vehicles were deleted with my base!

View user profile

8 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Vehicles will be provided, Doctor Z

View user profile

9 Re: CANNONBALL RUN! on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Prize Announcement!

After speaking with ThazZ, we have come to the following prizes.

We have earmarked 6million coins for this event

1st place: 3mil
2d place: 2mil
3rd place: 1mil

with each participant receiving an entry prize.

- Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum