You are not connected. Please login or register

what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm

i have no idea where to post this so I'm just gonna drop this right here.
i logged on several days ago and played a bit. when i returned the next day my base and all of its contents were gone, all of it. i was confused and pissed at the same time. some players told me because of where my base was located but just about every admin and moderator had visited my base and i was given a thumbs up and even praised on its appearance. no one ever said anything about it being in a restricted location or whatever.
i'm just trying to understand why it was deleted without any kind of warning or notification. i was playing one night and logged in the next day and bam everything i had worked so long and hard for was deleted. all my loot, weapons, vehicles, millions in coins and a buttload of gems..i was totally devastated.  surely you can understand my frustration. i love this server and i had laid down roots here. i cannot reach anyone for any sort of resolution or explanation.

View user profile

2 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:45 am

Doctor_Z Please can you provide information of the location of your base in order for us to check what's happened to it, if you can't supply us with this information we're unable to help you

View user profile

3 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:47 am

sorry i just saw this reply. my base was at the center of Vybor. it was the one with the 5 story tower. some of the other players said that it was not allowed there however several admins/mods had seen it, approved it and even complimented it. thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 am

Hey Doctor Z,

I can confirm that your base was nerfed in accordance to our server rules found here http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com/t3-dayz-server-rules.

Their reason for such is the fact that it was situated on a major loot spawn and was "floating" in parts.

Please be aware that admins are allowed to nerf at their own discretion without warning as the server rules are considered to be a warning.

As a result of this I cannot offer you a full refund of your entire base at this time. I can however authorise a standart building loot crate to be given.

Regards,

Quake

View user profile

5 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 am

thank you for responding however i respectfully disagree. please hear me out. my location was not listed in the rules. a school is not a 'high loot' or 'rare' loot location. it spawns occasional common weapons and skins but i have never had a high volume of loot spawn there nor any rarities. the rules mention hospitals and supermarkets and areas within certain distances of traders and military installations. i'm not trying to be difficult but i would have gladly relocated had someone of authority actually told me i was in violation. i asked an admin if my base was ok and i was told yes because it was supported like a real world structure and no mention was ever made regarding the location. i know you guys in the admin staff are very busy and spend a lot of time dealing with bogus claims and i don't want to bog down your already hectic itinerary in game but i truly feel this was unfair and unjust. i play by the rules and im friendly and interact with the other players. i'm just asking you to rethink and possibly reconsider your judgment. thank you for your time.

View user profile

6 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:34 am

If you're still around when the datacenter comes back online, (very soon) We'll have a chat one to one, and see what we can do to resolve this to everyone's benefit.

~Knight

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

7 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 am

sounds fair. just please shoot me a message when that is. i keep checking periodically but i have no clue. again thank you sir

View user profile

8 Re: what happened to my base?![Closed-Quake] on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:48 am

The server is now live, feel free to log in, and we will sort something out for you.

Just call my name in chat when you are logged in, so I know to tab in.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum