- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

UnBan Uncle Lowe

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty UnBan Uncle Lowe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Starke

Edited:

Was a dick post the way I wrote it up.

My apologies

Last edited by Starke on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty Re: UnBan Uncle Lowe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Artemis

Artemis

UnBan Uncle Lowe OV1Pbp7
I don't think his ban was intentional. If I remember right, something happened during the PvP event "Red Ryder Cup" and he got banned somehow. And, until I saw this this morning, I had completely forgot about it. Motion seconded. (please)

3UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty Re: UnBan Uncle Lowe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 pm

Knight

Knight

UnBan Uncle Lowe WKasQXq
can't unban people if I don't know they are banned, lol

standby while I check the logs.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty Re: UnBan Uncle Lowe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Artemis

Artemis

UnBan Uncle Lowe OV1Pbp7
Knight, if it will help you narrow it down, i believe it was on Sept 30...shortly after the 7pm (EST) restart

5UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty Re: UnBan Uncle Lowe on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Quake

Quake

UnBan Uncle Lowe WKasQXq
Starke wrote:Uncle Lowe got lost between the bs.

Plus, Im ashamed that this ban on him went on so long.    You guys banned an acutual great guy and player.

Am I banned next?

The ban was not placed by staff it was obviously an auto ban by the server.

Would you prefer I turn this setting down/off and allow us to get hacked every 5 seconds?

We also cannot do anything if it is not reported in a reasonable fashion and on the forums. Which in this case it wasn't which  makes it so much more remedy. And I really feel that Uncle Lowe should be posting his own report because its alot easier to get details from the PERSON itself then have to relay it to a third party and wait for third party to pass it on ect.

I would also like to note that not all staff can reverse bans. YOU need either myself, Knight or Welsh to deal with it.

30.09.2018 17:11:35: Lowedownanddirty (REDACTED) | BadText: /tp

So this went unreported for 20 days, doesnt seem like he wanted to come back tbh.

Anyway after having to troll through 20 days of logs, which took me over an hour, I have reversed the ban. He should be able to join after the next sever restart.

Regards,
Quake

6UnBan Uncle Lowe Empty Re: UnBan Uncle Lowe on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Starke

I didn't like how I wrote this up. I edited my original post/topic as well. I was being a bit harsh, and it was a mood at the time.

My apologies.

Starke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum