You are not connected. Please login or register

bugged MTVR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bugged MTVR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 pm

A while ago, i had a issue with my Mtvr's that are bugged for me. Every time i try to get them out of my virtual garage i got kicked from game. So now i dont buy them anymore. Still, i got 1 left in virtual garage so i got him out. Result, got kicked and when i got back on,the truck is sitting there but my key is gone. Can a admin help me with a key for the truck so i can get my stuff out and sell the truck?

Greets Wolfmen

View user profile

2 Re: bugged MTVR on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 am

We currently have another player with this issue as well. TheDeputySpade tried to get an Armored SUV out, and it kicked him as well. I tried, with the end result being that I got kicked, but the SUV did come out of the VG.

When it happened to TheDeputySpade, it was about 7:15p(ish) EST. I will inform admin with more knowledge than myself.

-Artemis

View user profile

3 Re: bugged MTVR on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Interesting,

Is there anything special about these vehicles,

Are they upgraded???

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

4 Re: bugged MTVR on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 pm

I know TheDeputySpades Armored SUV is fully upgraded.

View user profile

5 Re: bugged MTVR on Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 am

its something with full vehicles. I was having this issue when I was based in Novy with the castle.
I actually had an MTVR come out with glitched items inside of it. I ended up with like 75 melzyellzy or whatever. i just stopped putting stuff away full. lol

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

6 Re: bugged MTVR on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:43 pm

Jessica Jones wrote:its something with full vehicles. I was having this issue when I was based in Novy with the castle.
I actually had an MTVR come out with glitched items inside of it. I ended up with like 75 melzyellzy or whatever. i just stopped putting stuff away full. lol

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks Jess,

Given that I have a hunch that it is a database issue.

I am going to investigate this avenue.

I should have some info soon

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

7 Re: bugged MTVR on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:27 am

when i'm online tomorrow, i will warn as many players as i can to not store vehicles in their VG with a full inventory bounce

View user profile

8 Re: bugged MTVR on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Quake wrote:
Jessica Jones wrote:its something with full vehicles. I was having this issue when I was based in Novy with the castle.

-JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks Jess,

Given that I have a hunch that it is a database issue.

I am going to investigate this avenue.

I should have some info soon

Regards,
Quake

i cant wait to be back, got more bad news today.
i miss you all

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]