You are not connected. Please login or register

I got banned?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got banned? Empty I got banned? on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:31 am

I was with Zachary and fanbo just messing around near Zachs base doing commands and I got soft logged like 5 minutes before restart. Went away for about 20 minutes and when i came back i tried to log in and it said i was banned. Did i just type in a wrong command? Is it fixable?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/958599755018119378/FDA88963150C22F5C49DF1BF8BA278EA43B9FFC0/

View user profile https://www.instagram.com/that_one_meatball/

2I got banned? Empty Re: I got banned? on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Hi there,

This server has quite strict anti hack measures. Some commands will get you auto banned. We have these set so high to prevent actual hackers getting their hack menus to work. While its not fixable I have been tweeking it ever so slightly.

This is what got you banned 15.11.2018 15:54:17: MiniMeatball (PLAYER ID REDACTED) | BadText: /exec

It looks like another admin has beaten me too it and removed your player id off the bans file. You should be abnle to join now. If you have any further issues please let me know.

View user profile

3I got banned? Empty Re: I got banned? on Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Quake wrote:Hi there,

This server has quite strict anti hack measures. Some commands will get you auto banned. We have these set so high to prevent actual hackers getting their hack menus to work. While its not fixable I have been tweeking it ever so slightly.

This is what got you banned 15.11.2018 15:54:17: MiniMeatball (PLAYER ID REDACTED) | BadText: /exec

It looks like another admin has beaten me too it and removed your player id off the bans file. You should be abnle to join now. If you have any further issues please let me know.

they beat me too i checked last night and the list was empty.

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum