- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

A partial wipe has been done to repair a major game-breaking issue with the database,
as a result virtual garage & bank balances have been wiped, & a small rollback has occurred.
please contact and admin in game to receive a refund of 3 vehicles & 5million coins.
(and a build crate if you lost a base due to the 12 hour rollback)

~ Knight

N.B: To the guy with 110+ vehicles in VG.. you need help bro, lol

You are not connected. Please login or register

kick by battle eye ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kick by battle eye ? Empty kick by battle eye ? on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:55 am

Hi i just got kicked for set variable ?? when throwing grenade    17.50 GMT   bit of a pain 3 min uncocous on return just saying why battle eye ??

View user profile

2kick by battle eye ? Empty Re: kick by battle eye ? on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Thats unusual so much so I havent seen that before. Battle-eye likes to be overly protective at times and I find myself slowly scaling it back,

I will investigate this in my next lot of bug tests.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

3kick by battle eye ? Empty Re: kick by battle eye ? on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Just to mention i had this last week as well for firing HE in my T34 I have experience of this kick in a server i was maintaining . Never found what it was seemed to be cumulative in set variable val. i temporary removed the that txt file from battle eye and still it randomly occurred . good luck finding the cause

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum