You are not connected. Please login or register

Base raiding?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Base raiding? on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Some one has been stealing from my base. Plot poles, DMRs , gas pump. and other random items from shops

View user profile

2 Re: Base raiding? on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Base location please, and also. It's a good idea to make sure your plotpole is inside your base behind a locked door. So people can't get to it. Even though it's a PvE server, we're not immune to theft and other fuckery.

- Artemis

View user profile

3 Re: Base raiding? on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:03 pm

I need times (approx) and Coordinates, thanks.

Rest assured the perp will be banned permanently.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4 Re: Base raiding? on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 am

hi artemis or any admin we have had our base broken into between 1530 and 1610 today plot pole stolen as far as I can see or remember time are gmt thanks cords 097066 gorka

View user profile

5 Re: Base raiding? on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Hi Daryl,

Firstly thanks for giving me information to go. Cordinates are insanely helpful and are necessary to track items.

The logs indicate that it wasn't stolen but rather accidently destroyed. What I mean by this is AI or a car may have exploded near it and it was destroyed this way.

With that said just hit an admin up for another plot pole.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

6 Re: Base raiding? on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:24 pm

cheers quake mate thank you for clearing this up for me we dont need a plot pole thank you as we have a spare .. but thanks again for looking into the issue for us.. DAMN AI lol need to take revenge against that peski bunch I guess lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum