You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Vehicle Key

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Missing Vehicle Key on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 am

Hey Admins,

I could really use your help on this one...I ran over a landmine with my HUMV which of course blew it up (but not me). I didn't realize until it was too late but the key that went to that vehicle was also destroyed (that was the original key). I reassigned all of my other vehicles to that key as well and as you probably know, I can no longer access those vehicles b/c I did not make a copy of the key.

This is my first offense in doing this...and I can assure you it will never happen again. Can you reassign a key to me so I can use my other vehicles? Vehicle list is as follows, and they are all parked at my base near Lopatino.

AN22 Osprey
BTR-90
Black SUV
Large Cargo Truck (can't find the name)
Black Hawk (in my Virtual Garage)

THX, Thad

View user profile

2 Re: Missing Vehicle Key on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Not an issue, Just hit up an admin in game, if one isn't online, post a screenshot of your base, and the coordinates of it so someone can pop over and make you a key, and place it in your safe while you are offline

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3 Re: Missing Vehicle Key on Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:04 am

Thx, Knight. I am trying to insert a screen shot of my base but I'm not sure how to do that. The GPS coordinates are 028056. It is an old industrial building just SE of Lopatino. You will see my toys parked outside next to my plot pole. I have a tent inside the building if someone wants to place the key there? I'm sure no one will mess with it.

Thx!

View user profile

4 Re: Missing Vehicle Key on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:51 am

Hi Thaddeus,
Has this issue been sorted?

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum