- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finished a mission before restart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finished a mission before restart Empty Finished a mission before restart on Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 pm

WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow
Hello, I'm posting this here since it's more of a question than a request, I've got an idea of the answer but it doesn't hurt to try  Smile

30 minutes before the server restart I decided to take on a yellow mission to steal a crate of snipers and a chopper from bandits (an UH-1Y if I'm not mistaken).
I killed the bandits, nearly died two times, rushed to the chopper with 5 minutes before restart, in hope of finding the key of the chopper on a corpse, but didn't find any, and had to disconnect 3 seconds before getting kicked.

All of this to ask, did I misinterpret the mission and I wasn't supposed to be able to get the chopper (In that case I'm sorry for the bother) or was I just unlucky and I would've been able to find it if I had more time to search each one of them meticulously, in that case: is there a way to get the said helicopter from a member of the staff in exchange of a sum of money for the price of the key ? / helicopter with a discount ?

Edit: Made a mistake and typed "member or the staff" instead of "member of the staff"

Last edited by WhiteCrow on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

2Finished a mission before restart Empty Re: Finished a mission before restart on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:42 am

Emgee

You should be able to find a key, you just ran out of time.

3Finished a mission before restart Empty Re: Finished a mission before restart on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:04 am

Artemis

Artemis

Finished a mission before restart OV1Pbp7
Unfortunately, when it comes to vehicles, unless you have the proper humanity (5k in this case, as the UH-1Y is sold at the Hero Trader) we, nor the players can sell you that chopper. However, other choppers may be purchased at the aircraft dealer.

- Artemis

4Finished a mission before restart Empty Re: Finished a mission before restart on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:51 am

WhiteCrow

WhiteCrow
Alright, Thanks for the reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum