You are not connected. Please login or register

All our vehicles disappeared from the map

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:09 am

Sorry for my bad english , I'm french and have learnt it a very long time ago.
We had 6 vehicles between Novy and Gorka : a MV22 full of ammo ( scar and scar SD ) 46 BC , jewels , cinder walls full , cinders garage doorway , doorway , plot poles , safes , lockboxes ... , a kamaz and a blue ural full of construction stuf , a blue ural full of medical and food stuf , a MI17 and a jackal. All of them was locked with the same key : black 8f25. When tytygamer ( my husband) leave the game at 4 AM , all of them was together. When he reco this afternoon , they all disappeared , except the kamaz wich was locate near a new base that wasn't there that night , near Gorka. We never travelled with that , as we use MI17 or jackal to do missions or patrols. I don't think an admin erased them , because I don't understand how our kamaz came at gorka. So , if an admin come , it would be nice to tell us what becomes to them. Thanks by advance.

View user profile

2All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty Re: All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 am

On your tool belt, right click on the map and locate keys. Then open your map and the vehicles locations will be marked on the map. See if this helps.

P.S.> it is always best to put your vehicles back into the virtual garage. Keeps this from happening.

View user profile

3All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty Re: All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:17 am

This has been addressed...Vehicles were wiped per the "Left in the middle of nowhere" policy. I attempted to give a lootbox, and 1mil in coins as compensation, as I could not confirm what had been in the vehicles that were wiped. Player decided to leave the server. Sorry that my olive branch was deemed "not good enough"... Oh well, I tried...

- Artemis

View user profile

4All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty Re: All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:01 am

as I told you , Artemis , we hadn't seen that in the rules , that say 6 vehicles max out of virtual garage , so we thought that it wasn't a problem to let our vehicles where they where . We played about 15 days on your server , so we loot cinders to make a base , we didn't want a starter pack but do by ourselves. We succeeded in earning enought stuf for make it , but you didn't let us time for that. Your million coins never replace the 46 BC , the jewels and the cinder walls you deleted. A good admin would advise a new player for that kind of rules.

View user profile

5All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty Re: All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:29 pm

A good player wouldn’t leave their stuff unprotected. It used to say it on the login screen, apparently it doesn’t anymore. Aside from that 15 days of play...you had to have seen me online nuking vehicles being left where they ought not have been. I hope whatever server you land on, you’re sure to take better precautions at securing your possessions. Clearly you couldn’t handle it here.

- Artemis

View user profile

6All our vehicles disappeared from the map Empty Re: All our vehicles disappeared from the map on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:53 pm

chriss wrote:as I told you , Artemis , we hadn't seen that in the rules , that say 6 vehicles max out of virtual garage , so we thought that it wasn't a problem to let our vehicles where they where . We played about 15 days on your server , so we loot cinders to make a base , we didn't want a starter pack but do by ourselves. We succeeded in earning enought stuf for make it , but you didn't let us time for that. Your million coins never replace the 46 BC  , the jewels and the cinder walls you deleted. A good admin would advise a new player for that kind of rules.

So, I thought I'd post this as you say "we hadn't seen it posted in the rules" DIRECT QUOTE from server messages that post in RED text regularly throughout a server cycle.

All our vehicles disappeared from the map Rule2010

Then we have the "We played about 15 days on your server"

Well, sorry to say, BattleMetrics says otherwise...

All our vehicles disappeared from the map 15_day11

So, as you can see...As a GOOD admin, I tried to meet you in the middle; I didn't have to offer you a starter crate, or a new Kamaz, or the 1 million coins. I did it because it was a moderately kind thing to do. And, what did I get for that olive branch? A player who decided to turn their nose up at something they deemed too lowly a refund. This is why admins get salty on occasion, players that act like that. Honestly, it's too bad it wasn't good enough for you. Come at staff sideways and throw shade about us doing our server duty properly, and we'll come back with straight facts. That message cycles often enough to see. No excuse.

- Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum