You are not connected. Please login or register

Base Violation Warning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Base Violation Warning Empty Base Violation Warning on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:31 am

To whom it may concern,

There is a base located at 052079, which is only 1200m from Trader City Stary...You are in violation of the building code, and are being given 72hrs from 12:30p EST To remove your base from its location, and relocate to AT LEASE 1500m from the trader zone. Failure to comply means I will move your base for you. And, believe me when I say, you don't want that to happen.

3 days...get a move on.

Base Violation Warning 20190115

- Artemis

View user profile

2Base Violation Warning Empty Re: Base Violation Warning on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:14 am

Base has been wiped. You had your 72hrs, plus a day.

- Artemis

View user profile

3Base Violation Warning Empty To Whom It May Concern... on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:12 pm

There is a base located at 068081, which is 800m from the Stary trader. Regulation is 1500m from that trader. You have been given 72 hours notice to respond so I can get you relocated intact. Failure to comply can, and indeed will result in the loss of your structure, and all items within. I'm willing to work with you to get you relocated so you don't lose your possessions. Contact me in game, on discord, or send me a PM here in the forums. Otherwise, it's gone in 3 days.

Base Violation Warning 20190310

- Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum