- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Increase plot pole build limit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Increase plot pole build limit Empty Increase plot pole build limit on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:40 pm

jelly2m8

We could use an increase in the item build limit, currently it is set at 300 items.

My main base ( co-shared with 2 other players) is contained within the plot dome but we are exceeding the item build limit and cannot finish the base nor even place anymore safes. I can’t even place a plot pole inside.

An amount twice that would allow us ( everyone willing to invest the coin ) to build and detail our ‘cribs’

600-800 items would be nice and I myself don’t mind paying the maintance fee for that.

2Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Quake

Quake

Increase plot pole build limit WKasQXq
Hey jelly2m8,

I am not opposed to increasing the build limit. Myself, Knight and our other staff members will discuss this and get back to you .

Regards,
Quake

3Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:58 am

jelly2m8

Thank you Quake, if you need to know where to make the limit adjustment I have the info for the Epoch init.sql file

4Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:33 am

ThazZ666

ThazZ666

Increase plot pole build limit MOOrS6E
450? bounce and we should have it so you cant place a plot pole within 300m of another one. spread people out a bit more. food for thought bounce

5Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:42 am

Artemis

Artemis

Increase plot pole build limit OV1Pbp7
Yeah, I like the whole 300m thing. Keeps people from clogging up certain spots on the map.

6Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:55 am

Emgee

What about existing bases? Lots of bases are already closer than that.

7Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:35 am

Artemis

Artemis

Increase plot pole build limit OV1Pbp7
Emgee wrote:What about existing bases? Lots of bases are already closer than that.

I'm sure that particular feature can be made at the next server wipe, whenever that is scheduled to happen. That way, it's easier to avoid messing with existing plots.

8Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 am

jelly2m8

Can we just get the build limit increased first? doing that won't affect currently placed plot poles interacting with others by increasing the PP radius.

Set it to 800 and be done. Several of us will be happy about that.

in Epoch init.sqf it is the command DZE_buildinglimit = 300 ( the current value is 300, 800 or even 1000 would be sweet! )

9Increase plot pole build limit Empty Re: Increase plot pole build limit on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:10 pm

iBobble

iBobble
@jelly2m8 I cannot agree more!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum