- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove the ban

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remove the ban Empty Remove the ban on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:50 am

Starke

Return my plane.

Artmis abused his power.

Return my stuff and let me be.

2Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Remove the ban OV1Pbp7
First of all, I didn't "BAN" you. I've told you that multiple times today. I also never touched your plane. But, since you felt like making this a public matter...You wanna sit in the discord an act like a dickheaded-asshole. I'm going to treat you like one. It's never wise to verbally abuse the people with the ability to *KICK* you from the server, and the discord. I stress again...you were *KICKED*...not *BANNED*...Grow up.

- Artemis

3Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Starke

You were in a bad mood, you had a "hangover".

You abused power.

I advise you to take your own medicine to "grow up".

Don't abuse power.

-Starke

4Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Remove the ban OV1Pbp7
Power was never abused, or maybe you don’t recall me telling you I wasn’t going to tolerate you being a verbally abusive jackass calling me and others fags in the channel. So, now your discord is broken. If you can’t handle not being a drunken fucking idiot, my advice is this; don’t come back in discord while you’re drinking, because it will no longer be tolerated. Get help, or fuck off. The ball is in your court. Obviously you’re currently drunk, because you asked me if we were “good”, to which I was willing to forgive and forget, but you want to keep pushing the issue...So, maybe you’ll need to make a new discord account, because I can’t fix whatever is broken...So, that’s your problem. I’m done worrying about it.

-Artemis

5Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:14 pm

Starke

Yep, my discord is broken.

Well done

Grats

6Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:40 am

ThazZ666

ThazZ666

Remove the ban MOOrS6E
Starke, i deleted your plane, ages ago, you're just too drunk to remember, then you use your drunken state to excuse the vitriolic and toxic garbage you say at people in discord. like telling me to move on from my dead friend. This whole post you started disgusts me because your playing victim when you're clearly not at all. i wont have you in discord either anymore if that's how you're going to act, there is a difference in riffing with people, and being a drunk asshole who alienates everyone around him.

7Remove the ban Empty Re: Remove the ban on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 am

Starke

Thaz,

Before the victim stuff (no victims btw)

The abuse is going too far, but agreed for all sides. Its not one sided, but for my part I'll address first as I don't appreciate my conduct towards you these past recent times. Such talk towards you is dishonorable. I apologize

I do go too far on bad comments when we play, but that last one was too much. People do it too often to one another and its not good. I would like to later have a conversation with you on this topic and in game make things up. Or not, your call.

There has been a recent escalation of tensions. I'd like to end that. I've said what I said to others involved already on the side with the game stuff.

Its wasn't you on such certain instances, but I do not again want to be "threatened to die" for asking about the bank or things like that, for example, or some other player. Its easy to go along with the flow until its our ox getting gored. There needs to be checks.

Rules are good to be enforced, but lets not let the server become "Animal Farm". Not this server. But that's the game stuff, its lighter and easier to course correct.

When I go too far, its too far. Its a good check to adjust when I get called down for sure, but when you hurt a buddy beyond the scope, it needs to really be addressed. Its dishonorable to kick a buddy down when a friend is lost. I know that. I regret any offensive harm that I've caused on this. I'm sorry I did that to you.

Ultimately, I want us to reconcile and get the train back on the tracks.

-Starke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum