- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] Empty Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:53 am

Lumberg

Lumberg
I cannot self blood bag or receive transfusion from another player.  I can clean my wounds and bandage, fix my broken leg.  When I right click on blood bag it has the description just no action.   I have tried logging and waiting for server restart.

Is there a launcher or steam setting that's wrong?
I tried another server, and the blood bag action works fine.
I did relocate my plot pole and it seemed to happen after that, just maybe a coincidence
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Knight

Knight

Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] WKasQXq
Have you tried suicide?

(wow that was a bad sentence, lol)

Seriously though, pop your gear and coins in a safe, and /suicide your character, most of the time a simple respawn can fix problems like this, as it forces a new database entry.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Lumberg

Lumberg
Knight wrote:Have you tried suicide?

(wow that was a bad sentence, lol)

Seriously though, pop your gear and coins in a safe, and /suicide your character, most of the time a simple respawn can fix problems like this, as it forces a new database entry.

Have not tried this. Like jump off a high place? Or is there a "F" key for that?

I will try next time on server.

4Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] on Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:26 am

Artemis

Artemis

Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] OV1Pbp7
/suicide

5Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to blood bag [RESOLVED] on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:31 pm

Lumberg

Lumberg
suicide worked and fixed my problem if anybody else has this issue.

Thanks for the help to resolve this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum