- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps...

If a server wipe was done, what map would you most like to switch to if possible?

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap23%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap8%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap31%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap23%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap8%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_lcap7%Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:40 am

Artemis

Artemis

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... OV1Pbp7
A few of us on discord the other night were talking, and thought that perhaps, the next time a server wipe is done, we could possibly switch maps. Spice things up a bit. I think we hall have Chernarus memorized, and it can start to feel a bit, well...bland. What say you guys and gals?

-Artemis

2Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:49 am

Starke

NAPF is a pretty good map, lot of different terrain. Feels like a bigger map. Good open land in the south, and all your towns mostly in the North.

3Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:30 am

jelly2m8

I liked Lingor, Taviana .

Having said that, in event of a server wipe I would love to have a different map, it would certainly be fun and worth grinding again. Grinding the same map over and over does get old, new maps for server wipes would be sweet and keep the interest and intrigue flowing.

I won't vote for a particular map just yet, but I give a Texas size 10-4 ! for a different map!

4Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:16 pm

fanbo

I completely agree with the map switch. I feel like it would bring some new life to the game. I wouldnt really care which map we swapped to, but I am all for the idea of it! Smile

5Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:18 am

Emgee

Don't know what the other maps look like but would welcome a change.

6Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Rinir

panthera

7Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... OV1Pbp7
Rinir wrote:panthera

Hard pass...

8Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:12 pm

jelly2m8

Been thinking, ligor is a cool map but I think missions would be  weird on that map, it's almost completely covered with vegetation and its not all that fun to drive around on.

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... LingorModel_full

9Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Chargriller

Napf for sure

10Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm

KBS

KBS
Id prefer Lingor

11Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:58 am

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... MOOrS6E
panthera

12Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:10 am

iBobble

iBobble
Napf for the win

13Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty NAPF and Sauerland on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:41 am

OLD-GUY

OLD-GUY
Artemis wrote:A few of us on discord the other night were talking, and thought that perhaps, the next time a server wipe is done, we could possibly switch maps. Spice things up a bit. I think we hall have Chernarus memorized, and it can start to feel a bit, well...bland. What say you guys and gals? NAPF and Sauerland are the best maps for building and missions there is plenty of room, i prefer Sauerland. affraid

-Artemis

http://www.loosecannonsgolf.webs.com

14Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:29 pm

FriezNL

Taviana has a great atmosphere, it get my vote, the poll is down so a written vote by me SmileWink

15Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:36 am

Contract

+1 for NAPF, but I'd be happy with anything other than Chernarus.

16Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:23 am

Stephanie

Whichever map has the best frame rate xD

Also what is wrong with Panthera? Noticed it was a smaller map but lots of dope mountains for bases and everyone could potentially do some missions in their base, or is that defeat the point of bases? Idk.

17Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... Empty Re: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps... on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:02 am

...JB...

WE FEAR CHANGE!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum