You are not connected. Please login or register

...The Octagon...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ...The Octagon... on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:13 am

Ladies and Gentlemen of Endless Gaming, it is my distinct pleasure to bring you the newest server event....THE OCTAGON!
This is a simple event, two combatants will enter the Octagon, but only one shall emerge victorious. This will be done using the many melee weapons available to us.

FORMAT: 1v1 bracket style (Think World Cup)

1st round will be double elimination (Or Best of 3 matches)

2nd round double elimination to the semi-finals

3rd round, after a brief smoke, and or drink break, the semi-finals, and finals will commence.

RULES:

You will be supplied with the weapons that will be used. As such, you need not bring anything with you. If you happen to bring coins with you, or anything else, the victor of your match-up will be allowed to loot those items from you. However, if you bring a backpack, you will be required to surrender it at the gates. It can be returned to you at the conclusion of the tournament. But, for the sake of simplicity, and streamlining of the games...Just don't bring it.

Note: This is a PVP event, as such, all participants are in agreement that they can, and will be killed.

OTHER INFORMATION:

Match pairings will be done at random, and the bracket will be posted on this forum post ONE WEEK before the event is set to take place. This should give everyone ample time to decide if they'd like to participate.

1st round weapons: Pick-axes, followed by Sledgehammers
(If a third round must take place, we will resort to a random weapon of the crowds choosing, i.e. one of the weapons being used in the tournament only)

2nd round weapons: Machetes

3rd round weapons: Crowbars

RANKINGS AND PRIZES:

I will be putting up 20 million coins of my personal stash for the prize pool, and I will also be taking bets from players, as to who they think will win. (This pool will be seperate from the contestants prize money). All bets must be made with me, and must be made via PM on discord, or DM on the forums.

1st place: 10 million coins

2nd place: 5 million coins

3rd place: 2.5 million coins.

The other 2.5 million will be dispersed for random occurrences or comical happenings.

EVENT DATE SET FOR MARCH 1, 2019

- Artemis

Last edited by Artemis on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: ...The Octagon... on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:53 am

We should do this event soon. Keeping the conversation going on it. The Octagon is a pretty neat place.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum