- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandoned vics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abandoned vics Empty Abandoned vics on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:39 am

Cerberus1138

Cerberus1138
I think instead of deleting..one man's loss can be another's gain. put them in a lot then Auction them off.

2Abandoned vics Empty Re: Abandoned vics on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 am

Artemis

Artemis

Abandoned vics OV1Pbp7
I used to do that on occasion

3Abandoned vics Empty Re: Abandoned vics on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 am

Cerberus1138

Cerberus1138
ah cool was just a thought

4Abandoned vics Empty Re: Abandoned vics on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:21 pm

ThazZ666

ThazZ666

Abandoned vics MOOrS6E
its ALOT of work to go around collect them put them all in one place. and not worth the effort when i can just refund ( if i feel inclined to do so ) if anything was lost. but honest if you leave you vehicles in the middle of a forest or field. your loss. What a Face

5Abandoned vics Empty Re: Abandoned vics on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 am

Cerberus1138

Cerberus1138
nope havent lost anything, once im done with a vic I plot pole it, store it, pack up pole and move on. just see so many vics just laying about

6Abandoned vics Empty Re: Abandoned vics on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:13 am

Knight

Knight

Abandoned vics WKasQXq
Cerberus1138 wrote:nope havent lost anything, once im done with a vic I plot pole it, store it, pack up pole and move on. just see so many vics just laying about

This is a newish problem funnily enough...   the new impound lot will go in tomorrow however.. once set up, a fee of 10% purchase will be payable to reclaim vehicles, and we will only hold for 7 days.

After 7 days the vehicles will be destroyed if they are low spec, and anything interesting or expensive will be rekeyed and auctioned off.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum