- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does the bandit trader/super villain trader sell, and does it compare in inventory space/usefulness to the hero trader/super hero trader?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chris

Basically the title, I'm at 60k humanity, but would like to get it reset and try the bandit way of life, but I don't wanna commit to that only to find out the traders sell junk compared to the hero traders. Could anyone take a screenshot or post a list of what these traders sell and include their inventory space? Might make for a good sticky thread for useful information.

Thank you.

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

What does the bandit trader/super villain trader sell, and does it compare in inventory space/usefulness to the hero trader/super hero trader? MOOrS6E
Just take the plunge. all the items are the same, the vehicles are not.

- Super Bandita

Any coughs, dusty in here. Not RETIRED admin can help.

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Chris

Are admins willing to reverse my humanity to negative, or do I need to make a new character and start from 0?

I basically wanna know if the super villain trader sells anything as good as the Warrior.

Emgee

Have not seen anyone answer you yet. I think the only vehicle difference is that super bandit sells Strykers which you could buy from an admin. Discord is your best option to contact staff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum