You are not connected. Please login or register

Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST Empty Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:17 am

Your name: Thaddeus

The person who you are reporting: Pestorus (or something like that)

When did this happen: Today, around 4:45p EST

What happened: Stole my Gear from my body

What would you expect as a resolution: Get my stuff back

Hey Guys,

I was in Chernarus with Pine Tree doing the Bank mission around 4:45p EST today and I died.  When I came back to my body all of my gear was gone, including my backpack.  My weapon had been replaced by the Saiga 12K and 2 Mags so I knew a new player had swapped my main weapon and given me his.  Pine Tree and I noticed a player who was looming around Chernarus at the same time we were and before I could ask him if he took my gear he had logged off.

His name was something like "Pestorus" and he was on at the same time as Pine Tree and me and also in Chernarus at the same time.  I did not see anyone else down there.  Here is a list of my gear that I can remember that is note worthy...hopefully you can help me out and question him if he ever comes back.  Thanks!

Gear in Main Inventory
Mk17 Sniper w/ Mags
M60 w/ Mags
Plot Pole
Full toolbelt

Gear In Backpack Worth Noting
Large Gunbag
My Master Key (Green "d1b1" or something like that)
Fuel Pump
AS50

View user profile

2Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST Empty Re: Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Hello there,
I am currently investigating this issue.

I should have a response shortly.

Regards,
Quake

View user profile

3Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST Empty Re: Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST on Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi Thaddeus,

It appears you are correct and a player called Phosphus did indeed steal your stuff.

He will be as such banned for one week for theft.

I will also approve a refund for the items lost. Ask as staff member if you see them when you are online. Please direct them to this thread.

REFUND ITEMS
1x Full Toolbelt Set
1x M60 (Mags:5)
1x Plot Pole Kit
1x Large Gunbag
1xDMR(Ammo:2)
1xMK17(Ammo:2)
1x AS50(AMMO:2)
1x Fuel Pump Kit
1x DSHKM AMMO

Trivial items such as food ect has been left of this list as they barely amount to anything, instead I will offer 5000 coins to cover this loss.

Regards Quake

View user profile

4Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST Empty Re: Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Thanks for the quick response, Quake. I appreciate your help!
Thad

View user profile

5Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST Empty Re: Gear stolen by Player around 4:45p EST on Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:02 am

Refund has been completed 0800 EST

-Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum