- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

A partial wipe has been done to repair a major game-breaking issue with the database,
as a result virtual garage & bank balances have been wiped, & a small rollback has occurred.
please contact and admin in game to receive a refund of 3 vehicles & 5million coins.
(and a build crate if you lost a base due to the 12 hour rollback)

~ Knight

N.B: To the guy with 110+ vehicles in VG.. you need help bro, lol

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicles missing [RESOLVED]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] Empty Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Both Tunguskas  that were built into my base as stationary defenses are missing. they were there yesterday but now gone.

The admins know and previously accepted that I considered and used them as a stationary element.

I don't know if they were stolen, removed or the database ate them.

The database ate ALOT of my stuff. I play hard and long, I worked hard for what I had, five hundred and sixty plus thousand humanity worth. I have much less that I did a month in. I'm tired of this shit.

Sorry had to vent, it's frustrating

View user profile

2Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:53 pm

That was probably Thazz

View user profile

3Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:57 am

Jelly, they were there yesterday at 8pm when I logged off. When we logged in around 630, Casca was missing a whole wall and door on his new build. Something is deleting objects.

View user profile

4Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] Empty Re: Vehicles missing [RESOLVED] on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:22 am

Replaced and resolved.

-Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum