- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server issue, or just me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server issue, or just me? Empty Server issue, or just me? on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:44 am

...JB...

Was playing at 18:45 ET when couple strange 'desync' things started to happen; doors won't open, etc.
I logged out, rebooted and all that. But when I go into DZLauncher it shows I'm still in the game, even after reboot at 19:00.
Now when I try to log in it says "wait for host".

2Server issue, or just me? Empty Re: Server issue, or just me? on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:00 am

...JB...

I can ping the server but neither DZLauncher nor ARMA2 launch screen look right.

DZLauncher shows same ppl who were on server at 18:46 ET (1 hr 15 mins ago)
Server issue, or just me? Captur10

And ARMA Launcher shows no one's playing (something I've never seen, thankfully)
Server issue, or just me? Captur11

3Server issue, or just me? Empty Re: Server issue, or just me? on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:14 am

Knight

Knight

Server issue, or just me? WKasQXq
The issue has been resolved, Apologies for the slow reaction, I was still asleep and didn't hear Art's PM alert on my phone.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4Server issue, or just me? Empty Re: Server issue, or just me? on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:12 am

...JB...

Thanks for the reply. If 30 minutes is a slow reaction, you guys are way ahead of the curve.

5Server issue, or just me? Empty Re: Server issue, or just me? on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:43 am

Artemis

Artemis

Server issue, or just me? OV1Pbp7
Yeah, I sent a message out, Kat and I were in discord, and it was about 30min to restart. So, I just told her romlog out, and come back after restart. I think this is what happened the other night also. Alsways seems to happen about 30min before a restart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum