You are not connected. Please login or register

Base disappeared

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Base disappeared Empty Base disappeared on Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Surely I am doing something wrong... over the space of a month i have lost the contents of my Virtual Garage twice, now my base and everything in it has disappeared. It was a simple 4 walls, floor, safe and plot pole... there last night, gone tonight...

I have had a good time playing with the gang on this server, but there is very little point me staying here with these constant wipes.
Happy to talk but without a fix, i wont be back.

Regards and good gaming
Led

View user profile

2Base disappeared Empty Re: Base disappeared on Tue May 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi Led,

My name is Quake and I am one of the owners here at Endless Gaming. I am also the main scripter.

It sounds like you are having a rough time and I would very much like to assist you on this matter.

I have had zero reports to this day or virtual garage wipes or base maintence issues.

So my first question to you is have you been maintaining your base frequently via the plot pole. If not then base objects will delete in about 3 weeks.

Virtual garages are a more interesting system. They will delete cars if you dont remove them every 120 days. In addition to this if you join the server to quickly after a restart then garage items dont spawn and then it will overwrite the database.

Failing to log out before a restart can also cause databse items to dissapear.

What I really need you to understand that the Dayz modification is a poorly coded system based on a game that is very old. As such unfixable bugs and mishaps do arrise from time to time which we cannot fix.

I really hope you reply so we can  attempt to sort this out.

Regards, Quake

View user profile

3Base disappeared Empty Re: Base disappeared on Wed May 15, 2019 12:08 am

Hi Quake, firstly, congratulations on running a great environment. In answer to a couple of your questions, my VG wipes have happened within a week or so of putting vehicles in them. My base disappeared after approx 2 weeks. I have yet to log back in to see if it has reappeared, but will do so. The admins have been great in replacing stuff, but it detracts from game play having to rebuild or reacquire stuff.

I hope this provides some sort of response.

Kind regards
Led

View user profile

4Base disappeared Empty Re: Base disappeared on Wed May 15, 2019 5:47 am

Where was your base, homie?

View user profile

5Base disappeared Empty Re: Base disappeared on Wed May 15, 2019 9:48 pm

Hey Artemis, my little house was in the vicinity of 068065. I'm not after a refund, as you have helped me enough in getting my gear back, but i would love to play on this server with some confidence that i wont keep losing all my gear.

Cheers
Led

View user profile

6Base disappeared Empty Re: Base disappeared on Thu May 16, 2019 5:22 am

068065, is only 1100m from Stary. So, my assumption is it was most likely nerfed for being too close to the trader. I typically don’t mess with them if there are just a one room hut. That being said, regulation is 1500m from start, and 1000m from the rest. I would alway err on the side of caution, my dude.

- Artemis

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum