- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to the server - michael

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to the server - michael Empty New to the server - michael on Fri May 24, 2019 1:13 am

AKA-michael

Howdy!

Have been spending time on this server and wanted to say hello.

I am an older player, have about 700 hours, had a vilayer server 4 or 5 years ago, got out of the game for a while.

My play this time is centered on low-profile survival, less mission oriented, but we'll see. i get mad when bandits fire on me without asking first Wink

anyway, if you need some sniper assistance, feel free to ask, always willing to lend a hand Smile cya in the fields...

happy hunting!

2New to the server - michael Empty Re: New to the server - michael on Sat May 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

New to the server - michael MOOrS6E
AKA-michael wrote:Howdy!

Have been spending time on this server and wanted to say hello.

I am an older player, have about 700 hours, had a vilayer server 4 or 5 years ago, got out of the game for a while.

My play this time is centered on low-profile survival, less mission oriented, but we'll see. i get mad when bandits fire on me without asking first Wink

anyway, if you need some sniper assistance, feel free to ask, always willing to lend a hand Smile cya in the fields...

happy hunting!

love playing survival, thats my favorite experience.
I always loved finding a random broken vehicle and having to loot around to get it going, just to get north to find better stuff. Building wooden bases with a hatchet etc. the painful struggle. Welcome

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

3New to the server - michael Empty Re: New to the server - michael on Sun May 26, 2019 1:00 am

Starke

Playing the game old survival mode is still a good refresher.

Jess, when are you coming back to the apocalpyse?

-Starke

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum