DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
-TOW vehicle system (fix)
Some vehicle cant tow another vehicle
+Utility truck
+Utility truck Open
v.v.....................

-Construction system
+fix deploy object (emplacement machine gun) like M2, Dshkm, search light, .... disappear after server rs (You can turn it into a base unit)

+Update more emplacement  weapons like TOW Twisted Evil , AA ,m2 with scope, .... (it would be better if have  pre-loaded ammunition) $_$

Mounted Weapons: M119-A1 howitzer, AGS-30, MK 19,......(http://www.arma2.com/arma-2-co-weaponry/mounted-weapons)

+Turn it into a base unit some object deploy by metal scrap (table, chair....), Wood Pile (wood cabinets
...) - some objects disappear after a while (Although fees have been paid to maintain)

+Construction water well (water pump) - i see has some sv you can build water pump from empty barrel ( sv : DSF )

-Update garden system like planting pumpkin, weed (it would be better if have the flowers) lol!

Last edited by DontHurtMe on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
I would quite like to see some more towing with helicopters, as I feel that some of the helicopters should be able to air lift.

View user profile

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
kyle70001 wrote:I would quite like to see some more towing with helicopters, as I feel that some of the helicopters should be able to air lift.
Ha I forgot that too scratch
And turn it into a base unit some object deploy by CINDER BLOCK (dragon teeth , cement barrier...)
Ty mike

View user profile
I'm sure Knight And Quake will look into these for you, if you can pull a list of stuff you have issues towing with to start so we can try and add them to the towing script if possible then we can look at other suggestions to the long list of thing to get done for the players,

Thanks
Gareth

View user profile
Can we get the garage door openers back? I haven't seen it since the server transfer. Am I just missing it somewhere?

View user profile
Greenshag1979 wrote:Can we get the garage door openers back? I haven't seen it since the server transfer. Am I just missing it somewhere?

Hahaha, I knew I missed something in the frantic transfer.

it has been added to the list

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum