You are not connected. Please login or register

Base and everything Gone?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Base and everything Gone? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

So I logged back online after maybe a week maybe 2 of being offline because life got crazy my base my vehicles and ALOT of my stuff is just completely gone if I could get some assistance on why this happened that'd be great because I live a nice peaceful happy life away from everyone in my far south west corner.

View user profile

2 Re: Base and everything Gone? on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 pm

I think you will find that your base degraded over time (24 days), although you may have logged in during that period of time, your base and vehicles will degrade unless they are maintained via the plot pole in your base, this activity costs about 1k per item in your base..

Vehicles are automatically deleted every 24 days if they are not used/moved.

A quick check of the database has confirmed my suspicions.

As a sign of good faith I will however issue you with a building materials starter crate, and some basic supplies to get going again.

I will PM you the collection details shortly.

View user profile http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

3 Re: Base and everything Gone? on Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:06 pm

DontHurtMe

Tiny Penis Club - Founding Member
hound12321 wrote:So I logged back online after maybe a week maybe 2 of being offline because life got crazy my base my vehicles and ALOT of my stuff is just completely gone if I could get some assistance on why this happened that'd be great because I live a nice peaceful happy life away from everyone in my far south west corner.
U forgot maintain your BASE :3

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum