You are not connected. Please login or register

" DUEL TOPIC , ! "

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:39 am

zippy

Hello ADMIN TEAM .

Playing again today on the server because its all I want to play I am totally hooked , haven't played anywhere else since joining just over a month ago !
Anyway I engage in a mission to be precise it was " BANDIT BASE " and it was situated near gorka .

The engagement started with about 45mins left to restart and I marked and claimed it as the rules dictate , during the mission a red cross announcement popped up so
I decided rightly or wrongly to head over to see what was on offer , during this time a player JOHN was also headed over to collect the goodies/loot , while we were both there I was subject to some abuse from the player mentioned for being greedy ! as I had already been at red cross sites that duration on the server running time . I can handle the abuse from the player mentioned or any player I am a big grown up mature adult , but I just found it a bit startling as its the first time since joining the server I have seen any form of abuse/insult/hostility directed from one player to another in what is otherwise an over friendly server populated by very nice individuals .

I am not asking for any action against said player just a bit mythed that he seemed to get upset over what is a game in essence . Now I got angry with him and toled him to keep the loot and left him to it . I need to know am I in the wrong and if so how ? so I don't repeat the incident and get subjected to abuse which I think is totally uncalled for .

My second issue is during the mission when I got back to it I died several times { they are not easy to do by yourself the AI is very unforgiving ! } anyway the server was coming to reset and I had money and a key to my merlin which I needed to get of my body , I tried several times and got killed 3 times in the process.
With only 3 minutes left I respawned and had 1 last chance so I spawned in at gorka and made straight for my body , as I reached it I came under fire but I manage to retrive the important KEY and 900k , but I was hit and left lying on the floor as the server reset.

Now I am aware of the message's telling us to log out well before or at least 5 mins so everything can sync correctly but I was in a situation and had that mentality of needing to get that key and cash ! { I know its only a game but these things can get to you ! } .
On the server restarting I spawned in where I was left , I had the cash but not the key which is weird as the server registered the cash and not the key ! .

Ok this is my own fault and my bad but like i've described there was no other way , so what im asking is there any chance of getting a key cut to my merlin which is situated on the hill east of gorka where there is a base for some sort of price ?

Well thanks for you time ADMIN team I look forward to your reply and decision .

Thanks again ZIPPY .

2" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:47 am

Artemis

Artemis

" DUEL TOPIC , ! " OV1Pbp7
Technically speaking, that is kind of like doing 2 missions at once. Which is against the rules, however, it is not a claimable mission, so in that regard it falls into kind of a gray-area.(At least to me). That is not to say other admin won't view it differently. I would say that if you were already doing a mission, and that pops up, stick to your mission. But, if you were heading to a mission you claimed, and it pops up, by all means hit up the Red Cross.

So, in essence, once you start your mission; stick to it. If you're on your way to a mission (that you haven't started yet)...Go ahead and hit it up.
(Again, this is my opinion, and may be handled differently than other staff.)

...I will replace the key...but upon doing that, you must immediately go to a trader and purchase 10oz of tin, and craft 10 copies of your master key. So, in the event this happens again (which is likely), you won’t require staff to replace your key.

-Artemis

3" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:13 am

Knight

Knight

" DUEL TOPIC , ! " WKasQXq
Yeah, I think the other player was just being a bit salty.. we all have those days.

I see no real issue with grabbing a quick loot box during mission attempts (it's a good way to re-gear up)

No issues with you getting a new key, but as I advise everyone.. place a lockbox at your base, soley for holding spare master keys and key making gear (tin, coins, fire barrel, keykit) and make it a habit to replace lost keys the same day you lose one.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

4" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:56 pm

ConemanTheBongbarian

zippy wrote:Hello ADMIN TEAM .

Playing again today on the server because its all I want to play I am totally hooked , haven't played anywhere else since joining just over a month ago !
Anyway I engage in a mission to be precise it was " BANDIT BASE " and it was situated near gorka .

The engagement started with about 45mins left to restart and I marked and claimed it as the rules dictate , during the mission a red cross announcement popped up so
I decided rightly or wrongly to head over to see what was on offer , during this time a player JOHN was also headed over to collect the goodies/loot , while we were both there I was subject to some abuse from the player mentioned for being greedy ! as I had already been at red cross sites that duration on the server running time . I can handle the abuse from the player mentioned or any player I am a big grown up mature adult , but I just found it a bit startling as its the first time since joining the server I have seen any form of abuse/insult/hostility directed from one player to another in what is otherwise an over friendly server  populated by very nice individuals .

I am not asking for any action against said player just a bit mythed that he seemed to get upset over what is a game in essence . Now I got angry with him and toled him to keep the loot and left him to it . I need to know am I in the wrong and if so how ? so I don't repeat the incident and get subjected to abuse which I think is totally uncalled for .

My second issue is during the mission when I got back to it I died several times { they are not easy to do by yourself the AI is very unforgiving ! } anyway the server was coming to reset and I had money and a key to my merlin which I needed to get of my body , I tried several times and got killed 3 times in the process.
With only 3 minutes left I respawned and had 1 last chance so I spawned in at gorka and made straight for my body , as I reached it I came under fire but I manage to retrive the important KEY and 900k , but I was hit and left lying on the floor as the server reset.

Now I am aware of the message's telling us to log out well before or at least 5 mins so everything can sync correctly but I was in a situation and had that mentality of needing to get that key and cash ! { I know its only a game but these things can get to you ! } .
On the server restarting I spawned in where I was left , I had the cash but not the key which is weird as the server registered the cash and not the key ! .

Ok this is my own fault and my bad but like i've described there was no other way , so what im asking is there any chance of getting a key cut to my merlin which is situated on the hill east of gorka where there is a base for some sort of price ?

Well thanks for you time ADMIN team I look forward to your reply and decision .

Thanks again ZIPPY .

Wait, wait, wait...I need to defend myself here...I was not being Salty....and you are not totally innocent Zippy.  You had started doing a mission by Gorka as you stated, then the Red Cross drop happened and you left that mission and flew over to get the supplies. I think you were being greedy because you already had a mission claimed, btw since when is calling someone "greedy"  being abusive?  Even Starke told you via side chat that you broke the server rules by doing what you did.  I said via side chat "to be fair about looting the crates" but you wouldn't even do that until you cracked the shits and left me with the crates stuck in the trees and then you hopped back on your chopper and went back to continued your mission in Gorka. Obviously you don't like the truth and that is why I called you Greedy.

Anyway, so I can claim a mission, start doing that mission, then a red cross supplies drop happens and I can then leave that mission and do the red cross supplies drop and then go back and continue my mission I claimed?  Would this be correct?  If so, that is what Zippy did.

5" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Artemis

Artemis

When all else fails, go by what Knight has stated.

6" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:25 pm

Knight

Knight

" DUEL TOPIC , ! " WKasQXq
ConemanTheBongbarian wrote:
Anyway, so I can claim a mission, start doing that mission, then a red cross supplies drop happens and I can then leave that mission and do the red cross supplies drop and then go back and continue my mission I claimed?  Would this be correct?  If so, that is what Zippy did.

Technically yes, with the reason being as that red cross and loot drops are not actually missions, they are simply bonuses and operate on a first in first served basis, though sharing is encouraged if multiple people show up.
If the mission involves any armed AI, then you cannot abandon one for the other, without un-claiming the previous mission.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

7" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:06 pm

ConemanTheBongbarian

Knight wrote:
ConemanTheBongbarian wrote:

Technically yes, with the reason being as that red cross and loot drops are not actually missions, they are simply bonuses and operate on a first in first served basis, though sharing is encouraged if multiple people show up.
If the mission involves any armed AI, then you cannot abandon one for the other, without un-claiming the previous mission.

Ok thanks Knight...I will direct other players to this thread if they crack the shits at me for doing what Zippy did. But please I mean no offense, what saddens me is that he/they had no intention of sharing or being fair.

8" DUEL TOPIC , ! " Empty Re: " DUEL TOPIC , ! " on Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Don’t make me come in there and separate you two! 😜😜

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum