- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did he get banned?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did he get banned? Empty Did he get banned? on Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Mufasa

Hi,

I would like to enquire if Redbacks23 is banned? He is receiving a battle-eye client not responding upon logging into the server.

Could an admin advise if he receive a punishment or anything in general that would be helpful?

Many thanks.

2Did he get banned? Empty Re: Did he get banned? on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Did he get banned? OV1Pbp7
I am not aware of any ban being issued. However, I was having the same issue with battle-eye the other day. It kept kicking me. Normally, if a ban is issued by staff, upon login, the reason is supplied, along with the staff member that issued the ban. I would suggest DMing Knight, or Quake on this, they might be able to shed more light on it. Hope this is helpful.

-Artemis

3Did he get banned? Empty Re: Did he get banned? on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Mufasa

Hi Artemis,

Thank you for your response. Would you be able to advise how you may have solved your issue with Battle-eye?

Thank you.

4Did he get banned? Empty Re: Did he get banned? on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:02 pm

Artemis

Artemis

Did he get banned? OV1Pbp7
Mine just kind of ran it’s own course, but I know when it was happening to me, the weather here was terrible. So, my guess is I was having micro disconnections. I would try verifying his game cache. After reading the initial post I just gave it a google real quick. Seems to be a relatively common issue. I took the liberty of dropping a steam link. Give some of those a try.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/221100/discussions/1/648816742423641272/

Hope this helps.

-Artemis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum