- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

Potential Server Changes

What changes or tweaks would you like to see?

Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap8%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap8%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap28%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 28% [ 7 ]
Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap20%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 20% [ 5 ]
Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap12%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Potential Server Changes Vote_lcap24%Potential Server Changes Vote_rcap 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Potential Server Changes Empty Potential Server Changes on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:12 am

Artemis

Artemis

Potential Server Changes OV1Pbp7
In talking with some players and another staff member this afternoon. There are some things that they'd like to potentially see down the road, or tweak.

The pole here is not exhaustive, and if you have something you might like to add for consideration, just drop a response in this thread.

Thank you for your consideration and support.

-Artemis

2Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:55 am

Farix

I'm somewhat confused with what some of the options really mean.

"Removal of AI map location"
Does that means the roaming AI or AI missions?

"Tougher AI"
What exactly are we talking about here? Increase the number of IA at missions? Increase their accuracy? More AI armed with long range weapons? Increase their ability to see and engage you at long range (500m+)?

"2 Plot pole hard restriction"
I presume this means 2 poles per player. But what about groups?

3Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:23 am

Artemis

Artemis

Potential Server Changes OV1Pbp7
To address your post, Farix.

"Removal of AI map location"

That would mean removing the ability to see where the AI patrols are on the map, so it's more of a surprise when players encounter them.

"Tougher AI"

This would be increasing their difficulty, not necessarily the number of AI at missions, or their weapons. But, allowing them to be more brutal. Currently, some of the AI that spawn with launchers choose not to use them when people are flying around with choppers, or using vehicles. I think the added risk of losing a chopper or expensive vehicle would have a positive affect toward players in the long run. Encouraging more group play, and better tactics (to protect their vehicles)

*I also find it irritating that AI won't shoot rockets or assault rifles at a Mozzie. (they will shoot LMGs on occasion though?) Which, effectively allows the person to just spawn a mozzie and drop grenades...Land, pack, place mozzie back down, rinse and repeat...Where's the challenge in that?

"2 plot pol hard restriction"

This would mean putting in a hard-coded restriction that only allows a player to place a maximum of 2 plot-poles down on the server at any one time. This helps ease up server load as there won't be in excess of 1000 plot poles on the server, and would help with server performance. This would not affect groups as plot poles are based out of your own account. However, you can add your group members to your plot pole without issue.

I hope this was able to clarify the questions you had, as I answered them to the best of my ability. If any further clarification is required. I shall do my best to provide more information.

-Artemis

4Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:15 am

jelly2m8

I'm up for these changes although the 2 plot poles is too low. There are several of us with Multiple bases, then there's the issue with some bases require more than 1 plot pole because the simple changes of increased build limit and radius won't be implemented.

All these continual changes we have gotten already has shrunked our ability to build / expand and thrive on this server. I suggest making the changes to the plot pole dynamics befoore we start to limit the quantity.

5Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Knight

Knight

Potential Server Changes WKasQXq
jelly2m8 wrote: I'm up for these changes although the 2 plot poles is too low. There are several of us with Multiple bases, then there's the issue with some bases require more than 1 plot pole because the simple changes of increased build limit and radius won't be implemented.

All these continual changes we have gotten already has shrunked our ability to build / expand and thrive on this server. I suggest making the changes to the plot pole dynamics befoore we start to limit the quantity.

If any changes happen to plot poles (which is something that is being actively considered to reduce helipad and plot pole exploiting), the build limit and radius would be increased to lessen any impact to active builders.

I am happy to discuss the build limit or almost any issue anyone has, feel free to shoot me a PM on here, or on discord.
My PMs are open for anyone to contact me.

http://endlessgaming.forumotion.com

6Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:24 am

Youz

Potential Server Changes Ay6VLtQ
tow launchers, javelins at missions, possibly better loot at harder missions. makes it challenging lol. but that's just me

7Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 am

...JB...

No idea why anyone would need more than 2 plot poles (1 base, 1 mobile garage).
Anyone who uses more needs an intervention. I'm happy to volunteer . . . because I care about people.

8Potential Server Changes Empty Re: Potential Server Changes on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:03 pm

Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

Potential Server Changes MOOrS6E
no runners

- JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum