- IMPORTANT -

- NOTICE -

You can now deploy new furniture items from citrines, sapphires, and amethysts...

I have no idea why I do this shit either..
-Knight

You are not connected. Please login or register

exploded SUV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1exploded SUV Empty exploded SUV on Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:40 am

sobwo

so i was building my base this morning and a AI walk in and shot me i shot him back and he exploded and i lost my fully upgraded armor SUV along with everything in it.

i would not ask for it back but i feel that this is do to a bug
1 no AI has ever walk this close to my base before the AI truck thing spawn 600m away from the base.
2 the AI i shot had no red icon on top of his head so i had no way to know that he would explode (this is the 3rd time the AI with no icon exploded)

so i would like a refund of my armored SUV and the 4 books i used i can pay for whats in it but i dont see how this is fully my fault.

2exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:48 am

Artemis

Artemis

exploded SUV OV1Pbp7
sobwo wrote:so i was building my base this morning and a AI walk in and shot me i shot him back and he exploded and i lost my fully upgraded armor SUV along with everything in it.

i would not ask for it back but i feel that this is do to a bug
1 no AI has ever walk this close to my base before the AI truck thing spawn 600m away from the base.
2 the AI i shot had no red icon on top of his head so i had no way to know that he would explode (this is the 3rd time the AI with no icon exploded)

so i would like a refund of my armored SUV and the 4 books i used i can pay for whats in it but i dont see how this is fully my fault.

Except this isn't a bug, those guys will wander aimlessly. You happened to get unlucky. And, the fact that the spawn is 600m away only makes that issue stick out even more. That's really close. There is a random chance that suicide bombers are not marked, it's not a bug. Best bet...always shoot them in the legs. Then there is no b00m.

3exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 am

Youz

exploded SUV Ay6VLtQ
help a bro out lol, he got set back a bit. I've seen u replace players heli cause they flown into structures
and that is straight player error. pretty please lol

4exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:03 am

Artemis

Artemis

exploded SUV OV1Pbp7
I didn't say I wouldn't...But I will point out, you're kinda askin to get BTFU (Blown The Fuck Up) building that close to an AI spawn point. Have to bust some balls every now and again.

5exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Youz

exploded SUV Ay6VLtQ
Easy Briefcases lol and loot. i usually clear them as soon as i get on

6exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Youz

exploded SUV Ay6VLtQ
Also Enjoyed the Javelins at some missions, was hiding behind my humvee and i heard the sound of once launching, didnt bother even looking i just took of running, than car exploded GG it was fun, lost some stuff but it was exciting

7exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:33 pm

jelly2m8

That happens, I lost 2 loaded armored Suv's, my mates also lost at least 1 each to suicide bombers. It's a big hit that hurts but move on from the loss, rebuild and grind. FYI my base out in Novy lug is a map away from Ai spawns but we see random Ai walk through now and then.

8exploded SUV Empty Re: exploded SUV on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:51 am

...JB...

EVERYONE goes through this.
I offered a new player a loaded Ural. He came to my base straight from a mission with his brand new MV-22, landed, said thanks, I went inside and BOOOOM. Ural, MV-22 and player. . . gone. 1.5 million worth of shit disappeared because we weren't paying attention.

1) Check your map regularly
2) since roaming AI dots disappear once engaged, keep an eye what's *around* those convoys, other players, Hero missions, etc.
3) If a player is shooting in the vicinity or they drive by a Hero mission they need a couple minutes of "quiet time" before they'll show up on map again. If they were there and suddenly they're gone, assume they're coming.
4) Once separated from convoy some of them never stop running full speed, they can cover a lot of ground in a couple minutes.
5) If they're dead, don't shoot them again. The vest is still active. (another lesson learned the hard way).
6) Assume every one of them is a bomber, ignore the red dots over their heads.

100% certainty the evidence of your eventual demise was on the map at some point, you just missed it or weren't paying attention.
The best lessons are the ones you learn the hard way, you'll never make that mistake again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum